Fortnite (incl Battle Royale) thread ***UPDATE: Released on Android***

I played a few games, won one lol

Now I will wait until it develops more. It's nice.

I'll be honest, I haven't tried pubg yet. Partly because they're still in early access and already trying to money grab.

My PS4 lover friend invited me to play Fortnite Battle Royale (because it's free) and we've been loving it so far.

I keep losing when I play like a coward lol, I'll wait and get shot up when I'm waiting to attack. When I go right for weapons and get the right set up I do ok.

Absolutely fucking love this game lol

PUBG
f2nTRKk2zGdUTE7tLJ5EGGSuKA6.jpg

Fortnite Battle Royale
MV5BMTk1Mjk5NTk3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzcxMTA3MQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR114,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Damn the shooting mechanics are really bad in this game.

im enjoying it, going to get wasted and stream playing on twitch tonight

Nah, more like Monkey Island vs Pirates of the Caribbean. Both are fun.
Screen%20shot%202013-01-05%20at%203.36.22%20PM-640x403.png

It's a desperate, exploitative, ersatz PUBG for PS4 owners. So more like...
pirates.png

How come? What makes it better than H1Z1/PUBG for you?
I play on ps4 haha...

Watching pubg game play, pubg is the better game. I truly understand the Pubg hype now.

I've gotten 3 wins so far with a ton of 2nd and 3rd place finishes. It's tough for me and the couple people I play with to finish things off.

Super fun game tho.

Nah. It’s good.
I'm sure it's "good" in the Metacritic 72% kind of way. Mediocre good.

PUBG is great. That's why it's breaking records and inspiring copycats. That's how the industry works.

But don't lie to yourself. You're playing a game mode that didn't even go into development until after PUBG existed-- they themselves admitted this. It's that low-rent ripoff cover at Blockbuster video. That's what you're playing. Glad you're able to content yourself with the scraps that were afforded you.

Sony ain't winning every time out.

I'm sure it's "good" in the Metacritic 72% kind of way. Mediocre good.

Glad you agree. I never said it was spectacular.

And as far as the "scraps I was afforded", I own PUBG so...yeah. I can talk. PUBG IS great. And FBR is still good. Mediocre good, slightly-less-than-great good, A little better than bad good, whatever you choose to define it as, it's good.

You're awfully affected by people's opinions, aren't you? There's no need to go into some long tirade about things. Just accept people like things you don't. Let it go, man.

Last edited:
Back