Former WWE champion ‘Jack Swagger’ to make MMA debut at Bellator 214

So his opponent is 41 years old and 0-1. I think Jack is gonna be ok.

I'm looking forward to this. Think he will do well

Problem is these wwe guys are doing it when they are too old

never heard of him, but watched a interview and he seems like a genuine good guy, hope he does well

Lashley is athletic for a big musclehead (no way he'd pass USADA), but Swagger is an athlete in any sense.
he is not too muscular
All you can go by is Lashley's time training and testing with the U.S. Olympic team and never being busted for any type of drug infractions. The eye test doesn't tell anyone squat. Look at Alexander Shlemenko and his getting busted in California and Anderson Silva not being some muscular monster. Eye tests is just some regurgitated nonsense propaganda that people have bought into with every muscular athlete they see. We all have actual examples that that is not always the PED usage sign.

J.W. Kiser, 0-1, and his only pro fight he lost by TKO in 24 seconds. Going on 5 years in and Scott Coker and his Bellator staff is still putting together squash match ups and trying to sell them as legitimate. Any wonder why Bellator's ratings are awful. Fans aren't stupid.

All you can go by is Lashley's time training and testing with the U.S. Olympic team and never being busted for any type of drug infractions. The eye test doesn't tell anyone squat. Look at Alexander Shlemenko and his getting busted in California and Anderson Silva not being some muscular monster. Eye tests is just some regurgitated nonsense propaganda that people have bought into with every muscular athlete they see. We all have actual examples that that is not always the PED usage sign.

His physique at his age is definetly questionable and being in pro wrasslin that is just as full of PEDS as mma if not more doesn't help.

J.W. Kiser, 0-1, and his only pro fight he lost by TKO in 24 seconds. Going on 5 years in and Scott Coker and his Bellator staff is still putting together squash match ups and trying to sell them as legitimate. Any wonder why Bellator's ratings are awful. Fans aren't stupid.

No different then cm punk fighting a journalist in the biggest mma promotion on the planet.....

Pfl would die to have bellators ratings lol

I'm not expecting a heck of a lot, but I'll be watching.

the only opponent shittier they could have found is the guy he beat in that video

Pro - Beat Cain in college.

Con - Those matches were over a decade ago.

Pro - As a heavyweight, he probably doesn't have to worry about making weight.

Con - How much mileage does his body have (I see injuries within his wiki). Many of these guy in the WWE are 36 going on 58.

Lashley wrestled 100 lbs. below his current walkaround weight. It's insane how much mass he put on for pro wrestling.
Bobby Lashley wrestled at 177 pounds in college and at 96 kilograms or 211 pounds in the military and he fights MMA usually weighing 235 pounds.

<{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}>

The guy still has the record at Oklahoma state for most pins in a single season at HW, the guy should have started MMA when he was younger.
Hes a big guy with long arms, but not really pro wrestling jacked and pretty tall, just look at his mug shot:
BDk-D97CEAE8J3a_large.jpg

Back