Former Woman beats Man

Like I said it's not a fair trade. You've only just created your troll account where as I have been posting here for 14 years. Of course you are happy to do an account bet as you have nothing to lose. It would be like betting a Porsche against your Skoda. Avatar bet or nothing. It's up to you.

Given ur lack of reasoning for boxing or perhaps lack of knowledge, I’d say you registered at sherdog like a any casual would at a commercial wrestling forum? You registered at the age of 12 or 13 innit? Never been really interested in MMA since it’s backbone is hardcore with PED use, far significant than boxing, and since it’s founders saw the loophole and lack of federal regulations in boxing, cheese head dummies like Dana White exploited that.

So don’t worry, my account with yours is an even trade. You can’t be a vet at Sherdog and cry to mods for new account deletions when you’re getting schooled by so called “troll” accounts which mine isn’t..

Let me guess, you’re one of the many British fans to loved GGG innit? So much that a screen name satire has u crying?

Given ur lack of reasoning for boxing or perhaps lack of knowledge, I’d say you registered at sherdog like a any casual would at a commercial wrestling forum? You registered at the age of 12 or 13 innit? Never been really interested in MMA since it’s backbone is hardcore with PED use, far significant than boxing, and since it’s founders saw the loophole and lack of federal regulations in boxing, cheese head dummies like Dana White exploited that.

So don’t worry, my account with yours is an even trade. You can’t be a vet at Sherdog and cry to mods for new account deletions when you’re getting schooled by so called “troll” accounts which mine isn’t..

Let me guess, you’re one of the many British fans to loved GGG innit? So much that a screen name satire has u crying?
What a load of bullshit you spout! No your new trolling account is not equal to mine not even close. Don't waste my time. I don't get why you are scared of an Avatar bet.....

What a load of bullshit you spout! No your new trolling account is not equal to mine not even close. Don't waste my time. I don't get why you are scared of an Avatar bet.....

Don’t be scurrrred

Opponent was 0-5-0 and his most experienced opponent had 3 fights.
Terrance Crawford's second pro fight was against an opponent who was 1-4 at the time and coming off a KO loss. It's common amongst early pro fights. The fact is, he won. The harder thing for him going forward is fighting in athletic commissions that are going to allow the HRT needed, though I don't expect him to get that far in a career. His story will be a nice little one for trans athletes going forward. Especially, since this doesn't have the bad optics of a male-to-female trans athlete.

Note - I'm a male-to-female trans woman. And even I see the bullshit of stuff like Fallon Fox and that.

Don’t be scurrrred
LOL You must be retarded if you think your troll account that you joined this year in Sept is equal to my 14 year old account. If you want to bet then you need to give me something equal in value. Otherwise stop wasting my time.

He is getting hormone treatments, that is where he ceases to be a woman imo...fair play. No guy who loses to her should shake their head in shame if they are fighting someone fueled with the same hormone levels and musculature. It isn't like your nervous system is going to know that the kinetic force generated in his punch comes from someone without a penis. That said, due to US boxing culture the first guy he KOs probably should be on suicide watch or avoid social media for a few months...or years.

LOL You must be retarded if you think your troll account that you joined this year in Sept is equal to my 14 year old account. If you want to bet then you need to give me something equal in value. Otherwise stop wasting my time.

14 years of being dork on Sherdog. Trust me I’m doing new a favor

14 years of being dork on Sherdog. Trust me I’m doing new a favor
Well you've managed to out dork every one by being a complete joke of a poster since just September. I've got people queuing up with ideas for your new avatar. Well done on being a laughing stock!

Well you've managed to out dork every one by being a complete joke of a poster since just September. I've got people queuing up with ideas for your new avatar. Well done on being a laughing stock!

Can I use an avatar of the queen’s teeth in a 24k grill with the text, “UK Boxing #1, Robberies 4life!”

Can I use an avatar of the queen’s teeth in a 24k grill with the text, “UK Boxing #1, Robberies 4life!”
You can do what you want mate as far as I'm concerned. So are you taking me up on my offer at last?

You can do what you want mate as far as I'm concerned. So are you taking me up on my offer at last?

Sure. You’re betting with a pimp, don’t forget. So, this is the Wilder vs Fury bet innit. Bow down to your master

Sure. You’re betting with a pimp, don’t forget. So, this is the Wilder vs Fury bet innit. Bow down to your master
Yeah Fury vs Wilder rematch, loser has to keep that Avatar for six months.

Yeah Fury vs Wilder rematch, loser has to keep that Avatar for six months.

Seems a bit unfair. Let’s establish some rules. If it’s a close fight, as was the first, no excuses.

Also, since I’m going to win, let me do u a favor, it needs to be more difficult..

For instance, if one of us claims by stoppage or KO let’s call a round.. since the probability of Fury not KOing Wilder, you should call out the decision... Something of this sort.

Because if I just say Wilder wins then it means you’re basically fine losing to me. I’m down for whatever

Seems a bit unfair. Let’s establish some rules. If it’s a close fight, as was the first, no excuses.

Also, since I’m going to win, let me do u a favor, it needs to be more difficult..

For instance, if one of us claims by stoppage or KO let’s call a round.. since the probability of Fury not KOing Wilder, you should call out the decision... Something of this sort.

Because if I just say Wilder wins then it means you’re basically fine losing to me. I’m down for whatever
No I'm fine with just Wilder wins or Fury wins. No need to over complicate it.

This gal has no future in professional boxing. She can cut off whatever she wants, she can inject as many beard growing hormones as she wants, but she is still going to get wrecked by mid-tier pro fighters. This is about gimmick fights with the lowest rung male fighters to promote an agenda and destroy natural sexual identity. She is a victim as much as a conspirator. I fear this woman is going to have a sad future.

Last edited:
Why does Patricio have to worry about future fights

he looks like any super featherweight male fighter? why are people saying he has to worry

Transgender-male-boxer-Patricio-Manuel-wins-in-debut.jpg

Of fucking course it’s Goldenboy. The tranny love is strong with Oscar!’

Plus how the fuck dodo they allow his hormone therapy. It would pop for every fight.

Why does Patricio have to worry about future fights

he looks like any super featherweight male fighter? why are people saying he has to worry

Transgender-male-boxer-Patricio-Manuel-wins-in-debut.jpg

Because looks and DNA are two different things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back