Former Woman beats Man

I didn’t mention anything about “homosexuals.” For those who likes your comment seem to like and defend trannies in the game or jerk off to Claudio..

If I spoke on “homosexualism” outside of combat sports then I would’ve just wrote about you entirely that has nothing to do with combat. No, what I said was Brazil has a lot of trannys and weird forms for roiding...
You have a history for going on about homosexuality and now you add trannies to your area of expertise. Good for you, coming out will be good for you.

You have a history for going on about homosexuality and now you add trannies to your area of expertise. Good for you, coming out will good for you.

The history is about you of course! You like trannies in the sport and you don’t brush yo teef. Das nasty

Ftm all power to you. I'll never get behind a mtf in combat sports though

The history is about you of course! You like trannies in the sport and you don’t brush yo teef. Das nasty
Don't cry about it! You are always bringing up homosexuality in your posts. And now you show a high level of knowledge about transexuals. It doesn't take a genius to work out that you have a thing for trannies and homosexuals. I've got no problem with that but you should just own it.

Don't cry about it. You are always bringing up homosexuality in your posts. And know you show a high level of knowledge about transexuals. It doesn't take a genius to work out that you have a thing for trannies and homosexuals.

I mean the fact that you’re referring to yourself from my posts about “homosexuality” has you upset, defensive? I’m confused. You could’ve just said, “GolovkinGOAT hates gays cause he always brings me up.”

I mean... look at my first my post in this thread and you popped up!

I mean the fact that you’re referring to yourself from my posts about “homosexuality” has you upset, defensive? I’m confused. You could’ve just said, “GolovkinGOAT hates gays cause he always brings me up.”

I mean... look at my first my post in this thread and you popped up!
You deny it a lot for someone who is always trying to make homophobic slurs. It's obvious you are in the closet. You're just upset because you tried to get a sneaky dig in at me and I spotted you and then made fun of you for it. Don't get so butthurt! (pun intended) If you take a shot at me I'm gonna come back at you.

whattttt got whipped by a girl? guess it's time for him to do a sex change

You deny it a lot for someone who is always trying to make homophobic slurs. It's obvious you are in the closet. You're just upset because you tried to get a sneaky dig in at me and I spotted you and then made fun of you for it. Don't get so butthurt! (pun intended) If you take a shot at me I'm gonna come back at you.

As far as I know, you’re the only user on Sherdog with whom I call a Mary Cone. I don’t know how you translate that as me talking about gayness on Sherdog. But u iz da queen of the streets! And didn’t I bet you a user ban recently? I gotta find that post

There’s only two genders but good on her for beating a man. Guessing he was a mega-can though.

There’s only two genders but good on her for beating a man. Guessing he was a mega-can though.
Opponent was 0-5-0 and his most experienced opponent had 3 fights.

As far as I know, you’re the only user on Sherdog with whom I call a Mary Cone. I don’t know how you translate that as me talking about gayness on Sherdog. But u iz da queen of the streets! And didn’t I bet you a user ban recently? I gotta find that post
There you go again with your homophobic slurs! You have homosexuality on the brain. I'm guessing your pretty young by the way that you post trying to sneak in little shots like a little coward rather than openly calling me out and the fact that you are insecure about your sexuality so you have to make homophobic remarks about others. I offered you an avatar bet but you didn't respond.

There you go again with your homophobic slurs! You have homosexuality on the brain. I'm guessing your pretty young by the way that you post trying to sneak in little shots like a little coward rather than openly calling me out and the fact that you are insecure about your sexuality so you have to make homophobic remarks about others. I offered you an avatar bet but you didn't respond.

Ain’t interested in no avatar bet. You either a big dog or not. We’z talking accounts!

Ain’t interested in no avatar bet. You either a big dog or not. We’z talking accounts!
You expect me to put up my Silver account but you are only risking a blue belt? They aren't equal by a long way. You have nothing to lose. Take the avatar bet. Loser has to keep it for 6 months

You expect me to put up my Silver account but you are only risking a blue belt? They aren't equal by a long way. You have nothing to lose. Take the avatar bet. Loser has to keep it for 6 months

You’re not sure Fury will win the second time? British fans say Wilder got schooled. Put your money where your mouth is

You’re not sure Fury will win the second time? British fans say Wilder got schooled. Put your money where your mouth is
I think the fight will be similar and Wilder always has a chance, especially if the fight takes place in America again. Take the avatar bet.

I think the fight will be similar and Wilder always has a chance, especially if the fight takes place in America again. Take the avatar bet.

You said when Wilder loses he will be irrelevant. Let’s do that account bet. Let’s see who will be irrelevant

You said when Wilder loses he will be irrelevant. Let’s do that account bet. Let’s see who will be irrelevant
Like I said it's not a fair trade. You've only just created your troll account where as I have been posting here for 14 years. Of course you are happy to do an account bet as you have nothing to lose. It would be like betting a Porsche against your Skoda. Avatar bet or nothing. It's up to you.

Back