Former white supremacist leader says Donald is using white supremacist recruiting tactics

We need more foreigners abandoning their broken countries to come here and get a TV show to tell us how to run our country

What are your thoughts on the video and Black's statements?

My thread title is conveying what this man is conveying. The purpose of the thread is to discuss what Black is saying. If you refuse to educate yourself and participate in the discussion, then just go to another thread, no?

I'm educating you. That is the purpose of my posting. No? I don't care what Hack said. That's the point.

We need more foreigners abandoning their broken countries to come here and get a TV show to tell us how to run our country

I still can't believe this kind of shit actually gets pushed. Just imagine if Americans were flooding into Mexico illegally, demanding more representation in their institutions, demanding representation in government, and demanding the Mexican society conform to them....

I’m not at all worried about Donald being a white supremacist

I still can't believe this kind of shit actually gets pushed. Just imagine if Americans were flooding into Mexico illegally, demanding more representation in their institutions, demanding representation in government, and demanding the Mexican society conform to them....

Generally when Americans illegally invade another country and demand more representation in their institutions and government, they atleast have the sense to do it with guns.

The recent unarmed invasions, are what is truly befuddling.

I imagine they would welcome us and the diversity we provide...lmao jk they’d kill anyone trying to change their culture

Generally when Americans illegally invade another country and demand more representation in their institutions and government, they atleast have the sense to do it with guns.

The recent unarmed invasions, are what is truly befuddling.

I can appreciate that counter if it were made.

I’m not at all worried about Donald being a white supremacist

I view him more as an "AMERICA Supremacist", actually.

Why else would he always use the mantra "AMERICA FIRST"? <seedat>

I can appreciate that counter if it were made.

Nobody'd have the balls.

They all try to play the sympathy card nowadays, to erode you from within. Even the jihadists.

America's military is unbeatable in a straight-up fight. Unfortunately, the population's fragile sensibilities, are easily subverted.

Do you use white nationalist and white supremacist interchangeably?
As far as the Americas go, they are the same thing, because White Nationalism is inherently White Supremacy as it seeks to maintain dominion over Blacks and Natives and keep their numbers down.

As far as Europe is concerned , they are more about Europe specific ethnic Nationalism then a general White Nationalism. The Nationalism is - in part - based on concern of being taken over by Islam. It need not necessarily be White Supremacy, just European ethnic groups wanting to not be takeover.

I view him more as an "AMERICA Supremacist", actually.

Why else would he always use the mantra "AMERICA FIRST"? <seedat>

Not to be a party pooper, but that identity doesn't have any meaning anymore. There's no values that are bonding 320 million people of any number of polar opposite cultural norms.

People pretend as if the founding fathers simply said "You're white? Get the fuck in!!" as if they were modern white nationalists.
At the time it was the only sensible thing to do too, as the rest of the world was completely incompatible.
Take 1800. Samurais would hack you to death if they felt disrespected in Japan, from all written records in large parts of Africa (especially around the Congo) cannibalism was the norm, muslims ravaged through the mediterranean capturing slaves, including Americans, steppe nomads still roamed places in modern day Russia and Kazakhstan like they were Genghis Khan.
There was no widespread educational system to educate immigrants, no mass media to spread even basic ideas of a modern nation and policing was much weaker, without motor vehicles or radio, most crime outside of large cities went unreported.
Nowadays, the world is much more equal in terms of ideas, even guys living in Afghanistan know they can't simply go around pillaging or that you can't chop down trees around the city for firewood.
Even then there was a lot of trouble with the Irish, some germans and other europeans. These people were Christians, spoke a somewhat similar language and lived in places with similar ideas like private property. Imagine if instead, migration to the newly established USA consisted of Barbary coast inhabitants, Congolese tribesmen, mongolian steppe nomads and Bedouins Arabs.
There would be widespread revolt among the population and much more violent confrontations than the 19th century riots.

What's cute?

Your thread title is in itself conveying a lying Don Lemon meme that a) Donald Trump is running on a White Supremacist platform, and b) has a White Supremacist voting base. Both assertions are false and attempting to back them up with any piece of video isn't going to get a "hey, I'm a racist - kill me" from yours truly.
You know Donald Trump became president because of White Supremacy. Here is what I mean by that: If it weren't for him latching on to Birtherism, he would be a political nobody. Birtherism is what made him into a rightwing political entity.

As far as the Americas go, they are the same thing, because White Nationalism is inherently White Supremacy as it seeks to maintain dominion over Blacks and Natives and keep their numbers down.

As far as Europe is concerned , they are more about Europe specific ethnic Nationalism then a general White Nationalism. The Nationalism is - in part - based on concern of being taken over by Islam. It need not necessarily be White Supremacy, just European ethnic groups wanting to not be takeover.

I've never read or heard any white nationalist that wants anyone other than European in the white nationalist countries though. So, I suppose, how would they be maintaining dominion over Blacks and Natives in that scenario?

American white nationalists are the biggest dumbasses in that regard, considering that they oppose abortion, which is single-handedly responsible for "whites" remaining a majority in the United States.

Nobody'd have the balls.

They all try to play the sympathy card nowadays, to erode you from within. Even the jihadists.

America's military is unbeatable in a straight-up fight. Unfortunately, the population's fragile sensibilities, are easily subverted.

True, although we know the historical rhyme. Empires don't fall from external threats, but internal rot. Ours looks to be no different.

Back