Former white supremacist leader says Donald is using white supremacist recruiting tactics

He is right though. The Founders were clearly White Supremacist. I mean how can one argue otherwise , considering what was done to the Native Americans and the experience of slavery.
White Nationalist forums often state that America was founded by White people for White people.

Not white people generally, though. English immigrants like Benjamin Franklin made it well known that they regarded other whites as being of lesser stock. Franklin wrote about Germans quite a bit, actually. His favorite derision towards Germans was to call them palatine boors.

Just a dude trying to make amends, and clean his own slate. I don't see why anybody should listen.

What next, digging up ex-jihadis or ex-rapists to slander Trump?

Not white people generally, though. English immigrants like Benjamin Franklin made it well known that they regarded other whites as being of lesser stock. Franklin wrote about Germans quite a bit, actually. His favorite derision towards Germans was to call them palatine boors.

Groups of Europeans are different from each other, and have in-group preference within European cultures. What's the point here?

My Ukranian grandparents dug a hole out of a bank of mud to live in at around the turn of the 20th century. They narrowly survived winters then. They fled the Ukraine to survive the genocide from Soviet Russia.

Both grandparents side of my background carved out of the wilderness civilization. Hell on earth into life.

The liars want white dead. They want the myth of the noble savage to exist so on planes to welfare cheques and apartment buildings they can exact justifiable genocide.

There is a holy rage being conjured by such lies.

Last edited:
I'm not going to watch anything that demonizes the color of my skin.

There are plenty of people of all races that think Trump is doing a wonderful job.

...how do you know it demonizes the color of your skin if you haven't watched it?

WASP supremacists then. But even while the Colonial English stock did not treat other Euros on equal terms at the start, they were still regarded as part of the large White collective. People will say Italians and Jews weren't considered White, but that might have been more of a social thing, than a government legal restriction, because both ethnics were allowed to emigrate to the US at a time when the government effectively only allowed White emigration.

None of yours mean anything, considering you are ignorant about the video the thread was created for, and have resorted to bitchy platitudes about muh race.

You're 4 for 4 in the wasted space department.

My Ukranian grandparents dug a hole out of a bank of mud to live in at around the turn of the 20th century. The narrowly survived winters then. They fled the Ukraine to survive the genocide from Soviet Russia.

Both grandparents side of my background carved out of the wilderness civilization. Hell on earth into life.

The liars want white dead. They want the myth of the noble savage to exist so on planes to welfare cheques and apartment buildings they can exact justifiable genocide.

There is a holy rage being conjured by such lies.
White supremacists have been trying to paint opposition to White Supremacy as being anti White, which is a tactic clearly designed to afford victim-hood to White supremacists and enable it. They seek to make any opposition to White power as racism against Whites. It's like Islamic Supremacists trying to play the victim card and paint any opposition to Islamic chauvinism as Islamophobia.

Groups of Europeans are different from each other, and have in-group preference within European cultures. What's the point here?

People pretend as if the founding fathers simply said "You're white? Get the fuck in!!" as if they were modern white nationalists.

Your thread title.

That's cute that you trust me this much as a news source. We don't even know each other.

While I'm here and so trustworthy, is there any other information you want me to pass on to you that you won't vet?

People pretend as if the founding fathers simply said "You're white? Get the fuck in!!" as if they were modern white nationalists.

Well, sure because they could afford to be more selective. Right now though the only identity white people can have is a pan-european one, and still have any hope of getting more traction given how taboo that advocacy is.

White supremacists have been trying to paint opposition to White Supremacy as being anti White, which is a tactic clearly designed to afford victim-hood to White supremacists and enable it. They seek to make any opposition to White power as racism against Whites. It's like Islamic Supremacists trying to play the victim card and paint any opposition to Islamic chauvinism as Islamophobia.

Do you use white nationalist and white supremacist interchangeably?

It's racist to try and keep the native demographics down , all in a bid to maintain White power. You are bitching about the presence of native people while living in their ancestral homeland. I bet you would not be supporting Arabs or Pakistanis living in Europe bitching about White people living there/
The problem with the native argument is that you then should oppose migration from any other group. Muslims, Asians, Africans (excluding the descended from slaves), and you don't.

Ideas on race weren't as pronounced then, as they were later. People's minds didn't operate that way, because knowledge on human biology and genetics was very limited (or rather, non-existent), and Darwin had not yet even put forth his evolution theory. Men were believed to have been God's creations, not the end result of thousands of years of separate development.

Calling yourself "white" was more of a way of distinguishing your group from another group. Even if the other group was also white, in the manner as we understand now (Caucasian, or Europid, or whatever).

Anyway people just suffer from a total lack of historical perspective when it comes to these sorts of things so discussing it is pretty much worthless, because of the extremely limited perspective that people have. They act as if men from the late 18th century operated on the same standards as men from 2018. Well, they did not. In fact, we do not really have much of a clue on what sort of standards they operated on. At best we can make educated guesses, but in most cases, people make uneducated ones.

That's cute that you trust me this much as a news source. We don't even know each other.

While I'm here and so trustworthy, is there any other information you want me to pass on to you that you won't vet?

What's cute?

Your thread title is in itself conveying a lying Don Lemon meme that a) Donald Trump is running on a White Supremacist platform, and b) has a White Supremacist voting base. Both assertions are false and attempting to back them up with any piece of video isn't going to get a "hey, I'm a racist - kill me" from yours truly.

We need more foreigners abandoning their broken countries to come here and get a TV show to tell us how to run our country

What's cute?

Your thread title is in itself conveying a lying Don Lemon meme that a) Donald Trump is running on a White Supremacist platform, and b) has a White Supremacist voting base. Both assertions are false and attempting to back them up with any piece of video isn't going to get a "hey, I'm a racist - kill me" from yours truly.

My thread title is conveying what this man is conveying. The purpose of the thread is to discuss what Black is saying. If you refuse to educate yourself and participate in the discussion, then just go to another thread, no?

Back