Former white supremacist leader says Donald is using white supremacist recruiting tactics

Can we stop with this nonsense? My goodness.

On a scale from 1-100 Donald has been a 100 times more fair to every race in America than Obama was. Fact.

The sickening hypocritical war against "white" is a thousand leagues beyond alarming. The rhetoric is Satanic is what it is.

This is the science of a mind discarded.

What are you even talking about? I'm not even kidding.

The media is warping minds.

Are we going to figure our where everyone's roots are and then go back there?

I'm half Ukrainian and half Scottish. I don't have citizenship in either country.

Should I be killed?

This is a mental strain of thought.

Trump is not, nor has ever said America is supposed to be white.

This is the message of the lying MSM. It's a total crock of crap.
You are also a White Nationalist, cause you were agreeing with Soul Crusher's White Nationalist sentiment. Both of your are mad that America has changed demographically, that it is not as White now as it was prior to the 1965 immigration act. You expect and demand that America always be overwhelmingly White, and any attempt to change this is reviled by you. Nothing wrong with America becoming more Native American. Infact it is totally the right thing.

Your posts here and the Wakanda thread and the India threat all clearly show you to be a White Nationalist, who is pissed off at the rising non-White population of North America.

That's true. But that doesn't mean people can't resist it and fight to change it.

Why would you want to fight to make your own people less influential in the country their ancestors built?

Your posts here and the Wakanda thread and the India threat all clearly show you to be a White Nationalist, who is pissed off at the rising non-White population of North America.

Excuse you? Your people getting replaced and becoming a minority should be celebrated?

You are also a White Nationalist, cause you were agreeing with Soul Crusher's White Nationalist sentiment. Both of your are mad that America has changed demographically, that it is not as White now as it was prior to the 1965 immigration act. You expect and demand that America always be overwhelmingly White, and any attempt to change this is reviled by you. Nothing wrong with America becoming more Native American. Infact it is totally the right thing.

Soul Crusher was laughing at the notion that America was founded on white supremacy.

You write that term as if its a derisive. If he's white, he shouldn't* want to have his own country for his own people?

Can we stop with this nonsense? My goodness.

On a scale from 1-100 Donald has been a 100 times more fair to every race in America than Obama was. Fact.

The sickening hypocritical war against "white" is a thousand leagues beyond alarming. The rhetoric is Satanic is what it is.

How did you feel about the interview?

And yet, we reached equality in terms of evidence or argument for our statements.....

For the record, I have no clue what you are talking about in either of your posts but feel on a scale of 1-1000 that you are royally wasting my time.

Just imagine what happens when they find out about the know nothing movement.....

How did you feel about the interview?

I'm not going to watch anything that demonizes the color of my skin.

There are plenty of people of all races that think Trump is doing a wonderful job.

For the record, I have no clue what you are talking about in either of your posts but feel on a scale of 1-1000 that you are royally wasting my time.

You made an absurd nebulous statement that meant nothing. Also, you need help from nobody to have your time be wasted, and not worth anything to begin with.

You made an absurd nebulous statement that meant nothing. Also, you need help from nobody to have your time be wasted, and not worth anything to begin with.

This is the third post to me that had a negative value to me and the readers.

Soul Crusher was laughing at the notion that America was founded on white supremacy.
He is right though. The Founders were clearly White Supremacist. I mean how can one argue otherwise , considering what was done to the Native Americans and the experience of slavery.
White Nationalist forums often state that America was founded by White people for White people.

This is the third post to me that had a negative value to me and the readers.

None of yours mean anything, considering you are ignorant about the video the thread was created for, and have resorted to bitchy platitudes about muh race.

Back