Former UFC zombie selling his twitter account

Wtf you can sell a twitter account?? What's the value on that? The buyer gets to pretend he's Chris Leben??

plenty.

MMAImports buy them up and then use them to spam their articles. Sheilds, Zingano, countless of them have sold their accounts to them

either full control, or htey just allow mmaimports to use them

Just sent him my bid.

Black hair dye

it's worth the square root of fuck all

plenty.

MMAImports buy them up and then use them to spam their articles. Sheilds, Zingano, countless of them have sold their accounts to them

either full control, or htey just allow mmaimports to use them
I could understand if they paid them just to be able to post one or two of their stories per day, but you'd think if the fighter himself stopped posting then everyone would unfollow and it wouldn't be worth anything.

He’s a coach at the Arena one San Diego. I guess he has a wife and kid. Idk he seems pretty clean.

There is some value in broadcasting ads disguised as tweets to 100K of Leben's followers, but I imagine once that begins to happen, Leben's fans are going to be unfollowing in masses.

Seems to be a major act of desperation from Leben due to financial issues. Guy can't get it together, unfortunately.

MMA Imports buys fighters social media & makes it seem like they are retweeting all their news

if he just let wanderei knock him out
maybe i would have bought it

I'm guessing it's worth around 200 bucks?? That's sad..

I could understand if they paid them just to be able to post one or two of their stories per day, but you'd think if the fighter himself stopped posting then everyone would unfollow and it wouldn't be worth anything.

Jake Shields sold his, its nothing but spam and still has 180k followers

although most of those are probably fake

edit: yeh, a lot of them are fake

bRBzscl.png

Back