Former UFC Fighters Guillard and Neer Are Now Bare-Knuckle

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
109168816.jpg.0.jpg

A new bare-knuckle fighting organization is trying to bring together some well-known names for their first event on October. On the heels of signing Chris Leben and Phil Baroni, the World Bare Knuckle Fighting Federation took to social media to announce the signings of UFC veterans Melvin Guillard and Josh Neer, along with TUF 26 contestant Christina Marks.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/8/...re-knuckle-fighting-federation-wbkff-mma-news

JUST BLEED

Damn ol Melvin really likes testing that glass chin of his lols

as long as they pay him ..

pretty soon they will be doing backyard brawls .. Kimbo style

JUST BLEED

Damn ol Melvin really likes testing that glass chin of his lols
It's well documented that in bare-knuckle boxing less punches are thrown. Probably stands a better chance.

They don't call him the dentist for nothing.

At least they'll be wearing mouth pieces.

Damn, Melvin needs to retire from fighting and get a regular 9-5 or something.

He's gonna have serious brain damage if he keeps on getting KO'd.

It's well documented that in bare-knuckle boxing less punches are thrown. Probably stands a better chance.
Okay I’m not talking about general statistics point dexter . I’m talking about MELVIN specifically lol go look at his record clown

My bet is he takes a dirt nap

Okay I’m not talking about general statistics point dexter . I’m talking about MELVIN specifically lol go look at his record clown

My bet is he takes a dirt nap
No one cares what your bet is.<Moves>

I’m not wrong often, my post history proves that, but I really thought Melvin would progress and develop in to consistently ranked fighter. I wasn’t sure that he’d be long defending champ or anything, but I expected him to hover around the top 5 for a while.

Young, powerful and athletic when he started his ufc career.

I hope he does well for himself, but bare knuckle isn’t known for wealth and long term health benefits.

Melvin was already into Bare knuckle fighting, dude should find some gym job or something away from getting hit for a living.

Edit: Looking at his record...what was he doing fighting Adesanya?? dude is a MW...

Last edited:
I love what BKFC is doing. Glad its getting bigger and bigger. Bare knuckle makes the fights more entertaining. I can watch 2 bums fight bare knuckle than a boring boxing or mma match.

Back