Former UFC fighter Shayna Baszler loses in WWE. MMA BTFO again.

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
After Conor got the shit beaten out of him, we have even more evidence that UFC fighters can't compete with A-level athletes.

ExSg8De.png

Climbing up top for the elbow... BASZLER CATCHES THE ARM AND ROLLS HER INTO THE SLEEPER HOLD! Sane flags but does not fail, elbowing the ribs for an escape. Shayna draws her to her feet but Kairi is on the ball with a wicked spinning backfist! Back up top, Baszler cuts her off with a kick and clubs her back on the second, hooking a front chancery but Sane counters with body blows.

Trading forearms in the turnbuckles, Kairi fired up but Shayna goes back to the double wristlock! Referee Danilo Anfibio warns her off and Sane knocks her down into the tree of woe... DOUBLE STOMP INTO A COVER BUT THEY'RE RIGHT IN THE ROPES! Kairi gives off a battle cry, hits the sliding forearm, climbs up top...

Kairi Sane wins by pinfall with the diving elbow drop, winning the Mae Young Classic!

Kairi clutches the injured arm close as she goes over to help Shayna up and they have a moment of sportsmanship between them.

Sara Amato, Stephanie McMahon, and Triple H come into the ring to present the trophy to Kairi and properly celebrate her victory.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2...g-match-coverage-shayna-baszler-vs-kairi-sane

Fake wrestling is down at the bottom. Find your way there.

I saw Shayna defend her PREMIER womens wrestling championship out here at the Cow Palace in San Francisco a few months back
Was a good match
Dont know if she has the looks for WWE but she has a future in Japan

After Conor got the shit beaten out of him, we have even more evidence that UFC fighters can't compete with A-level athletes.

ExSg8De.png

Climbing up top for the elbow... BASZLER CATCHES THE ARM AND ROLLS HER INTO THE SLEEPER HOLD! Sane flags but does not fail, elbowing the ribs for an escape. Shayna draws her to her feet but Kairi is on the ball with a wicked spinning backfist! Back up top, Baszler cuts her off with a kick and clubs her back on the second, hooking a front chancery but Sane counters with body blows.

Trading forearms in the turnbuckles, Kairi fired up but Shayna goes back to the double wristlock! Referee Danilo Anfibio warns her off and Sane knocks her down into the tree of woe... DOUBLE STOMP INTO A COVER BUT THEY'RE RIGHT IN THE ROPES! Kairi gives off a battle cry, hits the sliding forearm, climbs up top...

Kairi Sane wins by pinfall with the diving elbow drop, winning the Mae Young Classic!

Kairi clutches the injured arm close as she goes over to help Shayna up and they have a moment of sportsmanship between them.

Sara Amato, Stephanie McMahon, and Triple H come into the ring to present the trophy to Kairi and properly celebrate her victory.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2...g-match-coverage-shayna-baszler-vs-kairi-sane

You realize this isn't real, right?

and clubs her back on the second, hooking a front chancery but Sane counters with body blows.
Here's where she fucked up imo. If only she had gone for the rear chancery instead. Btw ts, wtf is a chancery???

Welcome to the sweet science sherdog

I'm noticing more and more past prime mma fighters going to wrestling. I wish her good luck, but i just dont think she is attractive enough for WWE.

Oh nvm ts, i just watched a chancery instructional video on youtube. Basically a headlock. Anyways hats off, your knowledge of wrestling terminology is indeed top notch.

LOL dont tell me youre one of those people that actually thinks its fake
You mean if Ronda Jean Rousey comes to WWF-, she's going to be judoka tossing for real and throwing fisticuffs for REAL ??
HOLY FUCK

MMA has it's fair share of fake shit, and the post is relevant to MMA.
No it isn't. In any way. They created a special forum for you people, use it.

I'm surprised the WWE even showed interest in employing her.

She must have stressed her association with Ronda during the interview. Lol

No it isn't. In any way. They created a special forum for you people, use it.
The post is in the wrestling section, so stop whining. The post is about an MMA fighter appearing on WWE TV, so I think that explains the whole MMA connection, clever bollocks.

MMA has had plenty of fake shit, and its roots are planted firmly in pro wrestling whether pissy little retards with mindsets like yours like it or not.

Last edited:
The post is in the wrestling section, so stop whining..
It was moved by a mod. Mods created a safe space for you kids, use it. Most of us grown ups don't care to read about it.

Back