Former UFC champ Brock Lesnar's next move looks to be ...

Judging by the bad photoshop, Brock has turned into Baby Legs.

latest

They both trained for a long time, though. Brock did too, but didn't learn much. Could look better on camera though, everything does.

Not true about T.
He was not even cast when the process started
Ernie Shavers was
T came on after shavers hurt Sly

They both trained for a long time, though. Brock did too, but didn't learn much. Could look better on camera though, everything does.

lol, define trained for a long time. stallone looks like crap boxing if you really compare it to real life, uses his head for defense throws wild looping combos, it's completely unrealistic

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}

I never thought of that idea but.. Brock Lesnar playing Drago is a seriously solid choice

Stallone's next film in the Rocky film franchise is Creed 2, which continues the story of Rocky Balboa mentoring the son of Apollo Creed. The premise for the film is that Creed will face off with the son of the man who killed his father in Rocky IV, Ivan Drago. It may very well be that Lesnar is going to be cast as Drago's son.

Legit made me laugh, good job.

I'm thinking Brock will probably be more the trainer/corner man for Young Drago. Russian Brock will be awesome.

Really? If so, they are going to have to find someone bigger and scarier than Brock for that role. Good luck with that.

You can't have the "trainer" or "corner man" be more intimidating than the fighter in a movie.

Brock Drago - “Daddy, how come that man you fought 40 yrs ago still has black hair?”

Daddy Drago - “If he dyes...he dyes.”

Really? If so, they are going to have to find someone bigger and scarier than Brock for that role. Good luck with that.

You can't have the "trainer" or "corner man" be more intimidating than the fighter in a movie.

Really good point

lol, define trained for a long time. stallone looks like crap boxing if you really compare it to real life, uses his head for defense throws wild looping combos, it's completely unrealistic

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}

are u serious bro? rockys record is like 56-23 and would smoke any pro boxer right now! Rocky fucks everyone up since he switched trainers to creed. lastly rocky let creed win the 3rd match andd it was biased scoring against tarver! everyone who was there had rocky wayy ahead in that fight!!

cant wait for creed 2!! creed was an awesome flick!! i wonder if creeds girl will be totally deaf in this one.. shes a hottie for sure!! well at least in creed she was

Back