Former UFC champ Brock Lesnar's next move looks to be ...

Who would Rocky rather fight :

1 Brock Lesnar sized duck or,

10 duck sized Brock Lesnars?

Sly Stallone seems to have a horseshoe up his ass.

Adding this to OP

Stallone's next film in the Rocky film franchise is Creed 2, which continues the story of Rocky Balboa mentoring the son of Apollo Creed. The premise for the film is that Creed will face off with the son of the man who killed his father in Rocky IV, Ivan Drago. It may very well be that Lesnar is going to be cast as Drago's son.

Brock cant act, he would never be cast as a main character.

Thats it then. After the movie, Brock with his newly improved boxing skills easily steamrolles Stipe

bork1}

Adding this to OP

Stallone's next film in the Rocky film franchise is Creed 2, which continues the story of Rocky Balboa mentoring the son of Apollo Creed. The premise for the film is that Creed will face off with the son of the man who killed his father in Rocky IV, Ivan Drago. It may very well be that Lesnar is going to be cast as Drago's son.

Oh god yes!

Rocky 4 is one of my all time favorites.

Charlie-Day-WTF.gif

That's enough outta you, Towlie

would've thought they were going to get someone younger to be drago's son...around the age of adonis creed. in any case, guess we will find out in a few minutes.

Brock sends Creed jr flying through the ring?

AHjHcce.gif

would've thought they were going to get someone younger to be drago's son...around the age of adonis creed. in any case, guess we will find out in a few minutes.

Maybe there is a side story of Brock being a mentor for drago's kid & going against Rocky?
The pic is Brock & Stallone

I thought I saw Sage was auditioning for that role too.

he just announced a new director for the movie.

The probable Drago's son is actually another MMA fighter:

Untitled2017118101705.jpg

I'm thinking Brock will probably be more the trainer/corner man for Young Drago. Russian Brock will be awesome.
That makes the most sense to me, if true.

Back