Former TUFer Nate Quarry on A&E Scientology show

Tell us about the magic underpants.
It's weird that they get all uptight when you ask about the underwear.
Like you shouldn't know about them and you're an EXTRA sinner for knowing about them

It's weird that they get all uptight when you ask about the underwear.
Like you shouldn't know about them and you're an EXTRA sinner for knowing about them

I was just curious if non believers could get a pair.

Asking for a friend.

I used to work at a used bookshop and when the JWs came to town, they’d ask if we had old copies of Watchtower. Turns out that they wanted them because their founder made a bunch of prophecies that didn’t come true and they buy them up to destroy them.
People with family members in the church would buy them to show that they’re following a false prophet. Good times.

Exodus 23:1
Thou shall not bear false witness.

And they call themselves Jehovah's Witness.

No wonder Starnes ran so much, this must be some sort of JW recruitment technique:

70jgnr.jpg

That's his special JW knocking technique

Whenever some religious person asks me if i'm going to heaven or hell I say, "i'm easy really, I have friends in both places".

An old classmate of mine was born into JW. As we got into high school age he revolted majorly because they were crazy strict. Now he drinks a fuckton and shit

I feel sorry for anyone who waste their time and energy with religion. Unless they are a politician and use it to get votes. On second thought I don't feel sorry for the rest either because those people are easily controllable idiots.

Unfortunately for Nate, he'll always be remembered by getting starched by Rich Franklin. It'll always be a highlight reel KO. I can hear the *bing!!* the moment the punch landed to this day.

I get that he's a former TUFer but didn't he also challenge Rich Franklin for the world title or was that a non-title fight?

Back