Former Trump Aid on why Ivanka is around - "lol i dunno"

Big Nasty Edison

Excellence of execution belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-trump-aide-no-idea-151404053.html

Trump's lawyers wanted Jared Kushner out, and others have no clue what Ivanka actually does. <{1-10}><{1-10}><{1-10}>

Sebastian Gorka, a former White House adviser who left his post in August, citing"forces" in the administration who were purportedly responsible for driving him out, could not elaborate on the reasoning behind the first daughter's role in a Los Angeles Times interview published Wednesday.

Gorka says Jared is 'aight but still doesn't know about Ivanka

"I cannot tell you why Ivanka came into the administration," Gorka said. "But I'll tell you what I observed in the regular meetings with Jared that we had.

"Nothing he did convinced me that he’s in the building to undermine the MAGA [Make America Great Again] base, to attack Steve Bannon or to do anything else nefarious. I saw a young, driven, intelligent man acting in ways to make his father-in-law's presidency a success. That's all I saw. He was always very cordial and very polite."

Lol @ a Newsweek article via yahoo. It's like some people try and become less intelligent on purpose. How the fuck did you find this? Do you read yahoo often?

I often wonder who does things like this, I mean I know these types of people exist, I've just nevet met one willing to admit to it IRL. They should start having to wear signs that explain how they got their traumatic brain injury. If they were born retarded then they can skip the sign.

It helps to have family around when you've got tough decisions to make. Because you can usually trust your family for an honest opinion.

It helps to have family around when you've got tough decisions to make. Because you can usually trust your family for an honest opinion.

What credentials does Ivanka have that would lend you to believe her opinion means absolutely anything on issues she knows nothing about?

Why exactly did she sit with the world leaders at the G20? What qualified her to be there?

And I actually like her, I find her smart and sensible but she clearly doesn't have as much power in the administration as we thought or else maybe dad wouldn't be such a disaster

What credentials does Ivanka have that would lend you to believe her opinion means absolutely anything on issues she knows nothing about?

Why exactly did she sit with the world leaders at the G20? What qualified her to be there?

And I actually like her, I find her smart and sensible but she clearly doesn't have as much power in the administration as we thought or else maybe dad wouldn't be such a disaster
She owns a business.

Lol @ a Newsweek article via yahoo. It's like some people try and become less intelligent on purpose. How the fuck did you find this? Do you read yahoo often?

I often wonder who does things like this, I mean I know these types of people exist, I've just nevet met one willing to admit to it IRL. They should start having to wear signs that explain how they got their traumatic brain injury. If they were born retarded then they can skip the sign.

Fucking A, man. I get my news directly from Trump. I knew he would be a good daddy when the Bloods and the Crips got together and wrote a letter promising to behave and not commit any crimes so he wouldn't send the feds into Chicago.

She's a world class Hottie. That's all I care about:)

You're kidding right. I owned a business for 4 years from 2009 to 2013. Should I be in the meetings too?
No, he's not kidding, owning a business makes you privy to some of the most powerful information in the World.

So you're saying that Gorka wasn't an advisor, and that he didn't say that about Ivanka in his interview with the LA Times? Sorry it's from yahoo, I saw it while checking my email at work. Next time I'll try to get a better source like infowars.

She owns a business.
Wow, what an incredible business person....She got her $$$ from her daddy, who also got his money from his father. The only real business person who got shit done was Grandpa KKK Trump.

So you're saying that Gorka wasn't an advisor, and that he didn't say that about Ivanka in his interview with the LA Times? Sorry it's from yahoo, I saw it while checking my email at work. Next time I'll try to get a better source like infowars.

I actually wasn't doubting the validity of this exact story. Furthermore I happened to laugh pretty hard at the abbreviated, slang-spellings you added in your commentary. None of that changes the reality that somehow, someway there are people that choose to get their news from yahoo. It's interesting the same way a train wreck is hard to not look at.

I actually wasn't doubting the validity of this exact story. Furthermore I happened to laugh pretty hard at the abbreviated, slang-spellings you added in your commentary. None of that changes the reality that somehow, someway there are people that choose to get their news from yahoo. It's interesting the same way a train wreck is hard to not look at.

Well I don't "get my news" from yahoo. Like I said, a headline that caught my eye when I was checking my email. I get my news from HuffPo and Mother Jones.
<OKC16>

Back