Former trainer of Anderson Silva and Machida accused of rape by 2 women

uDdNrYC.gif

I totally forgot about Steven Seagal in "Cockpuncher" till I started thinking about movie titles.

Kenny here,

I am in no way trivializing the horrible experiences of women and sexual assault. I am one of the few that doesn't think the #metoo movement is a joke. I have a close relationship with my mom so theres that.

But I think these allegations against Steven Segal are not true. I would like to think that my heroes, Anderson Silva and Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida have better judgement of character than that. Why would they trust someone that is a monster? Their years to martial arts discipline and experience would of let them know the truth.

lol. i dunno i hope iam right...

Every time there's someone charged with something terrible it's always the family saying no it's impossible,the neighbors saying how wonderful they were etc. Intuition isn't always that good especially when it's something you're not looking for or with someone you just feel generally comfortable with.I doubt he acts the same around those guys as he would with some hot chick anyway.

Zero fucks given.

...you guys act like this is the first time. or 2nd. or 30th.

tons (literally, i guess) of women already accused him of this shit. even portia del rossi (or whatever her name is. ellen's wife)

Back