Former trainer of Anderson Silva and Machida accused of rape by 2 women

Segal must've porked mad chicks in his day.

I wonder if he feels

movieposter.jpg

I can't read such a biased article. It is shitty but the burden of proof should rest on the accuser in any crime. You shouldn't have to fear arrest based on allegations. It's not hard to believe this but it's shitty to just conclude it.

I dunno how rape allegations work if they move to "the balance of probabilities" and damages court (drawing a blank on the name and too lazy to Google it)

Usually I give most guys the benefit of the doubt but Steven Segall is such a piece of shit that I put nothing henious past him

You can look at me as a famous celebrity, or you can look at me as someone who's going to save your life.

Thought you was talking bout Anderson and Machida at first. Was like "Gawd no!"

He tricked me into fucking him and never called me back

Rapist

maybe should of filed a complaint in 1994 and 2002 !! when it allegedly happened?
it seems like it's becoming a trend nowadays to accuse the rich and famous of sexual abuse that allegedly happened decades ago.
these gold digging bitches will do anything for some money and attention.
Why would he even have to rape? I'm pretty sure he had no shortages of pussy during his prime.

Here's a pic accompanying the allegations in the Toronto Sun where one of the women alleges "... Seagal reached under her bikini top, grabbed her nipples and then grabbed her genitals soon after the audition began" . He's fucking holding melons !!!

gettyimages-595028456.jpg

I'm surprised people are skeptical of this concidering his long list of being accused through decades. I mean, there's a massive number of celebrities who's spoke out about him forever

Kenny here,

I am in no way trivializing the horrible experiences of women and sexual assault. I am one of the few that doesn't think the #metoo movement is a joke. I have a close relationship with my mom so theres that.

But I think these allegations against Steven Segal are not true. I would like to think that my heroes, Anderson Silva and Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida have better judgement of character than that. Why would they trust someone that is a monster? Their years to martial arts discipline and experience would of let them know the truth.

lol. i dunno i hope iam right...

i hope he beats them all with a bag full of billiard balls

Back