Former top 10 UFC WW loses his 2nd straight at Bellator

its the fight game and Larkin fought two of hardest hitting WW in world

And Wonderboy did the same to Rory. We could do this for forever

Exactly which shows there is no clear cut top 3 ww's are in the ufc. The weight class has about 5 guys that are equal and the winner will depend on the matchup.

UFC had to be pretty disappointed when Woodley beat Wonderboy though. I think part of the reason they let him go is they assumed Wonderboy would be champ before Rory fought for Bellator and there wouldnt be this constant discussion of how Bellators fighter worked over the current UFC champ

If the UFC had a crystal ball that showed them Woodley wins over Wonderboy I bet they would have offered Rory more money.

daley is a stand up monster with pretty good td defenses
but he has no scramble and ability to get opponent off him, only chance of getting up for him before getting tkod or rnc is the bell going off

both the pitbull brothers have always been elite and would challenge for belts in the ufc.

Larkin was top 10? He was pretty horrible in the UFC.. I guess he got a split over another overrated fighter in Masvidal and beat Magny (very average fighter).. in his last 2 fights but he was not near the top of the division.. good choice to let him go

Back