Former shredded, buff and fit guys. Why did you let yourself get fat? How did it happen?

Making video games, not playing them. I want to try to make a living off the games I make. I've released a few in the past that did alright, and that was with less than ideal conditions and minimal time. I'm going to have a fucking shot, boi.

That's cool, I used to work with a guy who had worked on the team that made some Spider-Man video game.

I got in a relationship and working full time hours now. Currently looking into buying a ring and a new house so it's kinda hard to find motivation to work out.

Why not run or do some hiking?
The bounce from light jogging really hurts my shoulder (got caught in rain the other morning and had to run home, shoulder was killing me after wards). Hiking might be ok, but i don't wanna trip and cause it to re injure the shoulder.

I have 6 months estimated recovery time. It was extensive shoulder surgery, so i'm making sure i take it easy. I started physical therapy, and that turning out to be quite difficult. Walking is gonna be the only option for a while

The bounce from light jogging really hurts my shoulder (got caught in rain the other morning and had to run home, shoulder was killing me after wards). Hiking might be ok, but i don't wanna trip and cause it to re injure the shoulder.

I have 6 months estimated recovery time. It was extensive shoulder surgery, so i'm making sure i take it easy. I started physical therapy, and that turning out to be quite difficult. Walking is gonna be the only option for a while

Word. I hope you recover well and don't have any long term issues.

Where and when I grew up,being "jacked" wasn't even a thing,wasn't till I stopped playing football/soccer that I got into MMA and a bit of lifting,I've never had a desire to look ripped,i like my shitty diet too much.

That leads me to a thing I was thinking about the other day?
Bodybuilding? Why would you ?

Word. I hope you recover well and don't have any long term issues.
Thanks man.

The doc said i shouldn't (eventually). I just can't wait to be able to do push ups again. I may not be able to lift heavy later in life but that's ok. You can still get a great workout with lighter weight.

Thanks man.

The doc said i shouldn't (eventually). I just can't wait to be able to do push ups again. I may not be able to lift heavy later in life but that's ok. You can still get a great workout with lighter weight.

For sure, my good friend had a fucked up shoulder for years before finally getting it fixed. His recovery was pretty brutal but he got through it and he's back to skiiing competitively and doing well.

Just follow the rehab and don't try to rush back into things and you'll be good.

For sure, my good friend had a fucked up shoulder for years before finally getting it fixed. His recovery was pretty brutal but he got through it and he's back to skiiing competitively and doing well.

Just follow the rehab and don't try to rush back into things and you'll be good.
Surgery used to be the last resolution, if it wouldn't heal naturally. Broke my scaphoid / navicular in my wrist in 1990 and after missing the whole season never made it back. Medicine is so nice now...just a pin and 6 weeks, and you're good to go.

All I have to do is look better than the other guys my age and that isn't hard. I'm a fucking gem lol. Truly I eat ok and I work out a ton. If I ate better I could get ripped but I also like to live and eat and drink.

All I have to do is look better than the other guys my age and that isn't hard. I'm a fucking gem lol. Truly I eat ok and I work out a ton. If I ate better I could get ripped but I also like to live and eat and drink.

Seriously bro. I look at the other dudes in my age group where I work, and among my circle of friends, and I got nothing to worry about. Even if I'm carrying a little more weight. And the older dudes I work with that practice that regimented diet to stay lean? Jesus Christ I've never met a bunch of more miserable fucks. That's no kind of life I want.

If you're an athlete hitting your 40's injury and medical free, God bless you. You are not the norm by any stretch of the imagination. And if you're doing it in the midst of raising a family and marriage? You might be a Unicorn.

Brb becoming fatty before returning to thread.

PudgeMaster transformation: -10 pts melee damage and -50 pts stamina.

67007083.jpg

Back