Former scientist Neil "Cosmos Cosby" deGrasse Tyson accused of drugging and raping grad student

Well on the one hand, the Blue Lotus Speaks. On the other, loony people get raped too.
i wouldn't choose that wording, but yes, people with mental illnesses get sexually abused too (maybe even more) and the perpetrators get away with it because they can just say 'she's crazy!'

i wouldn't choose that wording, but yes, people with mental illnesses get sexually abused too (maybe even more) and the perpetrators get away with it because they can just say 'she's crazy!'
There tends to be imbalanced power dynamics with that too, which makes the likelihood of rape even higher. Let alone just having a built in cover if they're caught.

I've read some horrifying things from people during this #metoo movement. I've also known plenty of women who have been raped and it's fucking god awful to imagine. On the other hand I had some crazy bitch I rejected try to tell a BUNCH of people I slapped her around to ruin my reputation. She fucked up by naming the time and date I "did it". I was at a popular bar, on a date at the time so everyone told her to shut the fuck up and called her crazy. I've also had two girls fake preggo before. Shit's fucking nuts.

I don't think we should immediately discount or shift blame onto an accuser, but I also believe that we're guilty until proven innocent.. it's a conundrum.

Yep had my best friend get accused of abuse so she could collect alimony. Fucked up part is he's still married to her but she was addicted to drugs at the time and has since cleaned up. Feel bad for him though cause his family has abandoned him over this situation (they want her to go to family therapy and she said fuck you). That's more on them than him but still.

I also had my ex tell peopel I beat her. She fucked her friends BF and then I talked to her after the fact and she told me that she's been going around telling people that. I give 0 fucks tough the people who know me know it's not true. The prego thing I think just about any guys who's fucked with a crazy chick has been there.

Anyone who drums up charges like this without evidence should be arrested on the spot.

A nice 10-15 year sentence would teach would-be false accusers a wonderful lesson: present evidence or go to jail for 15 years. What a beautiful state of affairs that would make for.

Are there any updates?

Back