Former scientist Neil "Cosmos Cosby" deGrasse Tyson accused of drugging and raping grad student

Analogy if fine. Dodge noted.
Not a dodge, there's just no point in having a conversation if you're going to be so dense. You're stretching farther and farther with your defense of Trump. It's like a kid asking "why" after everything you say without listening to a word you've said, eventually you just have to walk away.

Not a dodge, there's just no point in having a conversation if you're going to be so dense. You're stretching farther and farther with your defense of Trump. It's like a kid asking "why" after everything you say without listening to a word you've said, eventually you just have to walk away.

Lol. I haven't responded with a question once. I've only given answers. Meanwhile:

There were no men in the dressing room by his words, why would he need to be in there? He has a huge staff, why did he not send someone in for him while it was in use so they could relay information? Is "Checking to see if things were going well" a compelling reason? Why did he need to see it first hand? Why was it funny?

Seems very plausible. :D

That first point - admittedly lacking in substance, was meant to be an half quick-assessment and half joke. Not my fault you don't have a sense of humor and kept poking fun at my "stunning intellect".
During that rambling accusations of hers, there are many holes in her story as she said NDT cost her the opportunity of completing her degree in "galactic astronomy" which (1) doesn't exist in the astronomy department at Uni. of Texas, (2) NDT was also a grad student and therefore only the sponsor/professor have the authority to change her grades. She didn't elaborate whether the drug gave her brain damage, or NDT secretly hackedinto the school system.
I'm not defending the woman's claim. Your "half joke" was shit. Metatron made a funny joke, albeit fucked up, it was obviously an attempt at humor. You just made a statement with no thought behind it. Then defended it with multiple posts without implying any humor and without adding any more reason to your claim than her appearance alone.

Lol. I haven't responded with a question once. I've only given answers. Meanwhile:
Lmao that was an analogy. My questions were relevant to your position and you never answered any of them.

Lmao that was an analogy. My questions were relevant to your position and you never answered any of them.

You asked why someone would say "I got away it" unless they were doing something wrong. I gave you an example of that.

I'm not defending the woman's claim. Your "half joke" was shit. Metatron made a funny joke, albeit fucked up, it was obviously an attempt at humor. You just made a statement with no thought behind it. Then defended it with multiple posts without implying any humor and without adding any more reason to your claim than her appearance alone.
Just when i thought you were alright you keep pressing like an idiot. You make it seem like I have to justify myself if I shitposted. All you've been spamming the last couple of pages are Trump related topics that has nothing to do with NDT.

Grad school? Da fuq? LOL
He's like 60 years old.

This is some Bill Cosby level bullshit right here.
(I've always wanted to say that)

Just when i thought you were alright you keep pressing like an idiot. You make it seem like I have to justify myself if I shitposted. All you've been spamming the last couple of pages are Trump related topics that has nothing to do with NDT.
<DontBelieve1>

What in my posts made you start thinking I was alright? I'm an annoying ass, I think we can all agree with that.

It's soon going to be the left claiming that allegations of past sexual harassment aren't to be believed
iu

I've read some horrifying things from people during this #metoo movement. I've also known plenty of women who have been raped and it's fucking god awful to imagine. On the other hand I had some crazy bitch I rejected try to tell a BUNCH of people I slapped her around to ruin my reputation. She fucked up by naming the time and date I "did it". I was at a popular bar, on a date at the time so everyone told her to shut the fuck up and called her crazy. I've also had two girls fake preggo before. Shit's fucking nuts.

I don't think we should immediately discount or shift blame onto an accuser, but I also believe that we're guilty until proven innocent.. it's a conundrum.

I agree that it's getting a little crazy and 'look at me'.

I don't like NDT at all, but not sure I believe this one.

It's just baffling to me that people don't report this shit when it happens.

I get it for kids, they don't know if this shit is normal or not or are scared of getting in trouble because they're always taught to listen to adults.

But an adult woman waiting so long to report it is irresponsible to me. You're leaving this person out there to hurt other people.

I heard Neil is currently working on a memoir about the incident, titled 'If I Did It: Closing the Gap Between Rape Culture & Multiverse Theory'

Referencing the case of Geoff Marcy — one of the world’s most prominent astronomers who last year was found to have violated sexual harassment policies as a professor at the University of California, Berkeley, and for many years before — deGrasse Tyson said the issue was not a new one for physicists or society at large.

“If you went to anyone — the women — in the field, at conferences, everyone’s got a story,” he said. “I think if you part the curtains in any of the fields, you’ll find it.

“So the issue is not sexual harassment in science,” he continued. “The issue is sexual harassment in the workplace, which includes scientific workplaces. So I don’t see that there’s some special kind of solution to that problem needed to be invoked in a scientific community.”

This dude has a history of trying to downplay the issue of sexual assault in the sciences. No wonder...
Troll, troll, troll your posts
Heavily in this thread
Verily, verily, verily, verily
You'll get inside their heads

I've read some horrifying things from people during this #metoo movement. I've also known plenty of women who have been raped and it's fucking god awful to imagine. On the other hand I had some crazy bitch I rejected try to tell a BUNCH of people I slapped her around to ruin my reputation. She fucked up by naming the time and date I "did it". I was at a popular bar, on a date at the time so everyone told her to shut the fuck up and called her crazy. I've also had two girls fake preggo before. Shit's fucking nuts.

I don't think we should immediately discount or shift blame onto an accuser, but I also believe that we're guilty until proven innocent.. it's a conundrum.

How and why do you know 'plenty' of women that have been raped. It's really not as common as the news makes it out to be.

I know one person that says she was raped a long time ago. Not even sure I believe her. And I know a lot of people.

If your friends got drunk and regretted it after then I don't see it as rape but apparently it is.

And women know how to work that leverage like Archimedes on adderall.

Back