former NFL player Greg Hardy just won his 3rd amateur fight

let's hope he becomes a successful fighter. an actual A level athlete in the ufc would be something amazing to see

Striking looks ok, I'll give him that. He seems loose, and that's an early positive.

That's about all you can take from it.

NFL player Mitirone beat Slice, Beast,Fedor & Nelson but lost to his buddy Schaubi.

Just his third? I thought he had more amateur fights in the Girlfriends and Wives FC.

I know people win spin this as an 'A level athlete' but frankly Hardy is not 'A' level anymore, he washed out of the league years ago.

We aren't ever gonna see an 'A level' athlete in the octagon, because when they are in their prime they are getting paid millions in other sports, they only come to the UFC when they are washed up and at B or C level.

That was his fourth amateur fight. His first was against his ex girlfriend

That guy in the blue shorts is going to learn how to cut weight real quick

Just his third? I thought he had more amateur fights in the Girlfriends and Wives FC.
Hey don't knock his resume, girlfriends and wives are highly credible opponents just watch any action movie where the chick destroys some 300 lb men.

As already stated. A level is A level will be whatever weight level he wants Champ in a matter of moments fam.

I know people win spin this as an 'A level athlete' but frankly Hardy is not 'A' level anymore, he washed out of the league years ago.

He didn’t leave the NFL because of diminished skills, he was effectively blackballed because no team wanted the drama and baggage he carries with him.

let's hope he becomes a successful fighter. an actual A level athlete in the ufc would be something amazing to see

No such thing as an A level athlete

Back