• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Former MMA fighter Alex Reid comes out as transgender

MMellini

Aqui é Brasil porra
@Orange
Reaction score
Former English MMA fighter Alex Reid comes out as transgender. Reid remade Caitlyn Jenner's cover of Vanity Fair by posing on the cover of STAR Magazine. Reid's female name is named Roxanne. Reid also claims to be able to relate to Caitlyn Jenner.

2F64B50E00000578-3360801-image-a-70_1450184471274.jpg

Something in the food, water and air. Maybe they use satellites to send electrical impulses directly into our brains. Twilight Zone shit.

WTF

the dude was a really tough fighter... now this??

He still has his dick right? He's clearly doing this for attention.

He was always known to be a cross-dresser so this isn't shocking.

Tough guy in the cage but not highly skilled.

Alex Reid comes out as desperate to be famous

He lost his fight to get into the TUF house, right?

He's Katie Prices old boyfriend, too. I know this cos I used to think she was hot as fuck.

Did he not get enough attention from brain dead retards when he hooked up with the Katie price circus?. Go out there and get some deranged fans...what a knob

Roxanne vs Fallon Fox. Book it Rizin!:)

I wonder if he is now planning a new career as a hooker?

I remember this guy. Good for him. Err, her.

The Reidernater, now the Reiderneuter.

maxresdefault.jpg

he was and is a pretty tough guy but.......

Channel 5 in the UK had the right to show BAMMA events live,BAMMA 11 had some pretty good fights on that card but mainly due to who he was dating at the time....they Chose to show just Reid fight Sam Boo.....and they wonder why MMA is still niche in England......looked like a parking lot brawl between two unskilled drunks.

I actually thought this was a necro bump to an older thread. Not shocked in the slightest, more power to him and all that...

This. I remember seeing a mma fight between him and Murray that ended in a draw - Lee was jacked out of his mind back then - can't remember if it was any good though.

He wants to be famous and hasn't been in the papers for a bit.

Is him or her allowed to fight in wmma now?

Back