Former Democrat Candace Owens Confronts Black Lives Matter Protesters About Victim Mentality

WTF are you babbling about? There are only so many levels of stupid a person should endure and you have seemed to surpass them all in one post.
"Hey, some people have a better life because their family left them some stuff. Let's make sure that never happens again"

Framing Candace Owens as a "former Democrat" and not "employee of a literal alt-right organization" with considerable history of open racism is really fucking scummy.

She's a piece of shit, as is any white person who would assign surplus value to her reductive politics because she's a bourgeois black woman profiting off tokenism. She's no different than Bill Cosby or Herman Cain. She's the black Tomi Lahren.

So basically you’re calling her an Uncle Tom?

Was this supposed to disprove the fact that recipients of inheritances didn't work for that money and feel entitled to it anyway?

You seem to think that just because dad says so that you're different. Well my mom (not grandmother) acknowledges the racial strife she grew up with, that the effects are still present, and entrusted me with the legacy of her generation. Why are you not entitled while I am?

Either we're both entitled (and we need to pump up that estate tax to get that money out of your pockets that you didn't earn), or neither of us is entitled and the lady in the OP is a dipshit. Pick your poison.

Do you ever feel grubby for coveting other peoples money? Is it the result of you yourself not being successful? I just can’t imagine spending my time worrying about some nameless, faceless person who inherited some dough.

On a side note I’m a mid 30s white guy that grew up in a decent area... and I think I know one person my entire life that inherited life changing money and it was because his father dropped dead at 45. He was never truly happy and the money killed his motivation to make something of himself

People are also living crazy long lives these days. 80s and 90s are becoming commonplace. So chances are if you are going to inherit moms house and retirement it’s going to be when you’re 60 years old. So you’re not living on that inheritance. At 60 you’ve already lived a full life and have either made it or not on your own

Do you ever feel grubby for coveting other peoples money? Is it the result of you yourself not being successful? I just can’t imagine spending my time worrying about some nameless, faceless person who inherited some dough.

On a side note I’m a mid 30s white guy that grew up in a decent area... and I think I know one person my entire life that inherited life changing money and it was because his father dropped dead at 45. He was never truly happy and the money killed his motivation to make something of himself

People are also living crazy long lives these days. 80s and 90s are becoming commonplace. So chances are if you are going to inherit moms house and retirement it’s going to be when you’re 60 years old. So you’re not living on that inheritance. At 60 you’ve already lived a full life and have either made it or not on your own

Why does it make you so asshurt that I pointed put how entitled you are?

Interesting point, but unfortunately it's invalidated because she's black and I'm racistss honkey.

This woman WOOD get it.

She's getting a big too big for her boots now Kanye's endorsed her though. Needs to clam it down imo.

Back