Former child actor alleges sexual abuse

This is one of the more disturbing posts that I've seen on here in a while.
Meanwhile everyone else would legit fuck Nicole Eggert if they could go back in time. FIRST thing they do. No condom neither.

I had the biggest crush on her when I was little. Too bad she turned out to be a giant fatty...

437F5ADA00000578-4818174-Breaking_a_sweat_The_45_year_old_reality_star_dressed_her_5ft2in-a-6_1503545748718.jpg

main-29.jpg
jeez even her leg tat grew fat.

Lol dumb fucks, instead of mentioning Baio, you should rather look for the producer : Michael Jacobs.

He was in charge there. His career is focused on kids stuff.
But that wouldn't make headlines as much as calling out Baio.

I had the biggest crush on her when I was little. Too bad she turned out to be a giant fatty...

i think she'd still be able to help you out with the crush part.

I'm married with a kid- what's your point?

So she's from Seattle...

Nevermind, your eyes are just used to it..

It's pretty sunny from where I come from.

This guy is a weirdo which makes you think he probably was raped as a child in Hollywood. I doubt Baio did it though. Also, this weirdo is just trying to ride the current trend and get his name out there. What he is doing in NLP terms is creating an open loop to get people intrigued.

I guess Charles wasn’t in charge, AmIRite?!?!?

Edit. That joke was kinda used in the first, damn it.

And god damn it, I couldn’t help sign the opening lines of the song.

Oh, and TS, did you really have to mention CIC was an 80’s sitcom?! We all know that brah.

Last edited:
Not Scott Baio! Who's next Tony Danza?

Someone told me Tony Danza was a really tough guy back in the day even outside the gym.

Not Scott Baio! Who's next Tony Danza?

Someone told me Tony Danza was a really tough guy back in the day even outside the gym.
Tony Danza was a pro boxer and went to college in Iowa on wrestling scholarship.

The funny thing is Alexander Polinsky now looks like a child molester.

Damn, I bet every asshole in Hollywood is shitting their pants and trying to figure out how to deny being a child rapist. As Howard Stern once said, most of Hollywood are satan worshiping junkies- and pedophiles

Or Scientologists apparently...

Back