Former champion Rafael Carvalho volunteers to welcome Lyoto Machida to Bellator

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/7/...volunteers-welcome-lyoto-machida-bellator-mma

”I went to the barbershop today to get a haircut and people asked me about Lyoto signing with Bellator, and I said it would be cool to welcome him,” Carvalho told MMA Fighting. “This fight interests me a lot. I don’t know what Bellator has in mind for his debut, but I’m willing to fight him or whoever they wanna put in front of me.”

After that first Manhoef fight, I would really rather not see this guy "fight" again.

After that first Manhoef fight, I would really rather not see this guy "fight" again.

The fight wasn't exciting and was definitely disappointing but it wasn't terrible enough to stop watching Carvalho fight. But I would have to agree that stylistically, since both Machida and Carvalho are counter strikers, I wouldn't be interested in seeing them meet.

I would like to see Carvalho vs loser of Salter/Lavato

The fight wasn't exciting and was definitely disappointing but it wasn't terrible enough to stop watching Carvalho fight. But I would have to agree that stylistically, since both Machida and Carvalho are counter strikers, I wouldn't be interested in seeing them meet.

I would like to see Carvalho vs loser of Salter/Lavato

Yup, it would be like Lyoto vs PhilD
I'd rather see him vs Storm

I'd be for it. It's a new fight. Better than a Davis rematch.

Love that match up..
I'll take Carvalho (alot better then beatdown he received at hands of mousasi)

Back