Former 0-2 UFC HW fighter is 1 win away from 1mil in PFL

Look at you running from the question lol. Pathetic. Admit it. You don’t even have the guts to admit it. SF dominated the UFC. Does that make you sad? To know your boyfriend DW isn’t better than Coker?

No, I gave the data and you had no reply. You kept changing the goalposts and avoiding the truth. Also, calling Cormier a SF HW (after 5 years in the UFC, mostly as a LHW then coming back up) is quite a stretch...but it's what you have to do when Bigfoot, Overroid and all of your other dream boys failed you.

I'm done. You can have your childish final reply after you get out of time out and take your ADD meds before naptime.

Even if he losses he gets 200k for runner up if I read correctly.

The dude he sent to valhalla (Mike Perrys friend that kept calling that korean dude pan face) got 100k for 4th place

That was a nice KO Copeland had last week, dude got wild and got put to sleep.
He deserves the 1mil for his nickname The Cuddly Bear alone.

No, I gave the data and you had no reply. You kept changing the goalposts and avoiding the truth. Also, calling Cormier a SF HW (after 5 years in the UFC, mostly as a LHW then coming back up) is quite a stretch...but it's what you have to do when Bigfoot, Overroid and all of your other dream boys failed you.

I'm done. You can have your childish final reply after you get out of time out and take your ADD meds before naptime.
Lol DC was never a LHW until he got to the UFC?! I know you started watching when Conor came around but just look it up for ffs! You damn casuals always crack me up.

he also went 3-3 in WSOF/PFL. No he isn't. Great wrestler. Not "one of the best HWs in the world"
Uh, one of those losses was a fluke (Alencar), one of those losses he avenged (Tiller), and one of those losses happened because he had to fight twice in one night (Lins).

That's why I love tournaments. It's a good format for lower guys to get a chance to make dough.

even after taxes, that'll be around 600-700k, right? Man, that's a good chunk of change to pay off your house, put 100k in the bank, another 100k for your kids college, 100k of investments. All of which allowing this no name to quit the game. Cant imagine these 2nd tier dudes are gonna go make 200k a fight anywhere. Make the money and quit, son

His last KO was awesome.

giphy.gif

Do they get paid per fight or just for winning the tournament?
You get paid more and more depending how far you make it into the tournament. Winners 1 million, but runnerups and semi-finalsts still get 250-500k bonuses (on top of their standard show/win purse).

Goes to show the UFC really has the best competition--by far. Another complete UFC flop, Dave Herman, was 20-1 outside the UFC (not counting his DQ "loss" to Sokoudjou in a AFDC fight he was dominating). He went 1-4 in the UFC, where his reliance on athleticism and minimalist training didn't fly.

Copeland looks like a cross between Mike Russow, Chad Griggs and the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

Yes but it's still HW where best is the UFC and their next biggest competitor straight up didn't even have a HW champ for years at a time.

I'm still trying to forget about the Ngannou Beast fight and Arlovski going three rounds with a gigantic baby.

Yes but it's still HW where best is the UFC and their next biggest competitor straight up didn't even have a HW champ for years at a time.

I'm still trying to forget about the Ngannou Beast fight and Arlovski going three rounds with a gigantic baby.

I certainly agree that HW is the weakest division everywhere. That said, I'd pick someone like Ben Rothwell (never even had a title fight in the UFC) to win that Bellator tournament. He's already beaten Mitrione and Nelson, and would likely outbrawl Fedor (better chin), lull Mir into a brawl, and do a cool submission on Bader like he did to Barnett. And he wouldn't be failing drug tests in a Coker org. But in the UFC, he got a boxing clinic from a WAY past-his-prime JDS.

I want to like PFL but having guys like Josh Copeland potentially becoming your champion hurts your reputation. I am starting to hope they fold after the end of the season but I'll hope for the best and give them one more season to improve. The format is solid but the roster left a lot to be desired.

I want to like PFL but having guys like Josh Copeland potentially becoming your champion hurts your reputation. I am starting to hope they fold after the end of the season but I'll hope for the best and give them one more season to improve. The format is solid but the roster left a lot to be desired.

I’ve looked at this coming weekend’s card and I would not watch any of these fights except Rashid Magomedov.

I certainly agree that HW is the weakest division everywhere. That said, I'd pick someone like Ben Rothwell (never even had a title fight in the UFC) to win that Bellator tournament. He's already beaten Mitrione and Nelson, and would likely outbrawl Fedor (better chin), lull Mir into a brawl, and do a cool submission on Bader like he did to Barnett. And he wouldn't be failing drug tests in a Coker org. But in the UFC, he got a boxing clinic from a WAY past-his-prime JDS.

Agreed. HW is the only division where you can be pushing 40 and out of shape but still have a job. Hell you can still be top ten.

Back