Former 0-2 UFC HW fighter is 1 win away from 1mil in PFL

I'm still not convinced that this is a sustainable model and that everybody is going to get paid. Even if the org somehow agrees to give the lion share to the fighters, I don't see how all those low profile fights are going to bring several millions of pure profit.
It would have had much better chance if some big names had joined.

If it were Bellator with Viacom guaranteeing the money, or if PFL had the money in a trust guaranteed to go to the winners then I bet a bunch of guys would have jumped ship for a shot at the million. But it just seems unlikely they will have the money to pay them. It's more likely they just file bankruptcy.

Last edited:
Yeah you’re right it’s not like the SF HWs came over and took over the UFC or anything right? <45>

No. Bigfoot was easily destroyed by Cain twice, Overeem was KO'd by Rothwell, Browne, fellow SFer Bigfoot and the real drug tests in the UFC. Yes, one SF fighter (Werdum) eventually got the belt but lost it in his first attempted defense. Barnett lost to "overrated" UFC HWs like Rothwell and Browne...and to another real (non-Coker org) drug test. So you're right..the SF guys definitely didn't take over the UFC.

I'm still not convinced that this is a sustainable model and that everybody is going to get paid. Even if the org somehow agrees to give the lion share to the fighters, I don't see how all those low profile fights are going to bring several millions of pure profit.

Wait, haven't you heard of SF, Affliction, EliteXC...what could go wrong?

And honestly, these PFL HWs have very little charisma or attraction. I can't imagine a huge Jose Copeland fan base springing up. They should bring in Lashley to be a heel or a hero or something.

No. Bigfoot was easily destroyed by Cain twice, Overeem was KO'd by Rothwell, Browne, fellow SFer Bigfoot and the real drug tests in the UFC. Yes, one SF fighter (Werdum) eventually got the belt but lost it in his first attempted defense. Barnett lost to "overrated" UFC HWs like Rothwell and Browne...and to another real (non-Coker org) drug test. So you're right..the SF guys definitely didn't take over the UFC.
Lmaoooo Overeem has 8 wins in the UFC. So DC isn’t a SF HW? You’re a dumbass kid. Just admit you’re a UFC fanboy.

Wait, haven't you heard of SF, Affliction, EliteXC...what could go wrong?

And they all had some nice draws, even EliteXC had Carano, Cyborg and Kimbo. Who is PFL's biggest star?

Lmaoooo Overeem has 8 wins in the UFC. So DC isn’t a SF HW? You’re a dumbass kid. Just admit you’re a UFC fanboy.

LOL, the SF fanatics were saying that Cain was only "keeping Overeem's belt warm." So he comes to the UFC and goes 8-6, and his first win should be overturned (he went to Europe and skipped a drug test...that's why he still looked like Ubereem).

I gave data and evidence and you come back with sloppy arguments and ad hominem. In other words, you lost. Get over it.

And they all had some nice draws, even EliteXC had Carano, Cyborg and Kimbo. Who is PFL's biggest star?

Will Brooks, LOL? Another guy who went 1-4 in the UFC.

dude is lucky that Ruan Potts isn’t in the bracket.

dude is deadly

LOL, the SF fanatics were saying that Cain was only "keeping Overeem's belt warm." So he comes to the UFC and goes 8-6, and his first win should be overturned (he went to Europe and skipped a drug test...that's why he still looked like Ubereem).

I gave data and evidence and you come back with sloppy arguments and ad hominem. In other words, you lost. Get over it.
So what does that classify DC as then dummy?? Lol is he not SF?? Wow ppl cannot seriously be this dumb.

Will Brooks, LOL? Another guy who went 1-4 in the UFC.
Lol what about Bellator castoffs Derrick Lewis and Volkan? Both those guys are killing the jobbers in the UFC <45>

To be fair he lost to Ruslan Magomedov and Jared Rosholt, who are two of the best HW's on the planet.

On the other hand, Lins went 3-3 in Bellator.

jared rosholt is one of the best HWs on the planet?

So what does that classify DC as then dummy?? Lol is he not SF?? Wow ppl cannot seriously be this dumb.

Your projection is reaching record levels. Get off your meds and away from your phone/PC!

Enjoy it while it lasts.

I have a feeling next year's tournaments in all division will be way more stacked.

Your projection is reaching record levels. Get off your meds and away from your phone/PC!
Look at you running from the question lol. Pathetic. Admit it. You don’t even have the guts to admit it. SF dominated the UFC. Does that make you sad? To know your boyfriend DW isn’t better than Coker?

Back