Forgettable champions....

Carlos Condit

Murilo Bustamante (only because we never saw him lose the belt)

Sean Sherk

Carla Esparza

Dave Menne

Evan Tanner (RIP)

Shane Carwin

Germaine De Randemie

lol I even forgot that the muscle shark even existed.

GDR must be the worst ever... soon no one remembers her name.

Bas Rutten should be mentioned as well, only 2 fights in UFC with one for the belt.

Germaine is the worst. They should erase that title win from the records.
Is she still in the UFC?

She is by far the most forgettable. Barely won the decision for the belt in a division with no fighters.

The other fighters listed at least are all exciting fighters in some regard and had some nice fights in the UFC.

So the face of the UFC is the most forgettable champion?
Can you even go an hour without thinking about Mcgregor?

Have gone days, hopefully he gets hit by a truck while holding Lebron James hand today sometime though

Stipe. I really don't care about this guy for some reason. Always found him really boring and when I started watching UFC again after stopping for a while I was like 'Who is this random guy that is champ?'. I've literally never even had a shred of interest in the guy.

Carlos Condit

Murilo Bustamante (only because we never saw him lose the belt)

Sean Sherk

Carla Esparza

Dave Menne

Evan Tanner (RIP)

Shane Carwin

Germaine De Randemie
Despite them being popular both Forrest Griffin, and Rashad Evans were both ko'd clean in their first and only title defense

matt serra
SHOCKED the world and beat gsp for the belt, but then lost the belt back to gsp in his next fight.

germaine. refused to fight and defend. questionnable win over holly with the two late shots after the bell.

carla.

Bisping, Forrest Griffin, mayb wiedman?
what? Weidman? are u serious?
During Weidman's reign, he beat Anderson fucking Silva, the dude with the longest reign record at that moment... How can you consider this forgettable? I can't forget that image of Silva breaking his leg.

matt serra
SHOCKED the world and beat gsp for the belt, but then lost the belt back to gsp in his next fight.

germaine. refused to fight and defend. questionnable win over holly with the two late shots after the bell.

carla.
ah, that late shots... now I remember seeing that dirty shit
I'm so glad that bitch isn't the champ anymore

ah, that late shots... now I remember seeing that dirty shit
I'm so glad that bitch isn't the champ anymore

you can tell holly was fucking dazed from the right.

she did it again later in another round but the ref stepped in quicker that time and GDR only got one shot in (below)

Back