Forget TRT...Vitor's mohawk is where his power comes from

BTahcnaIAAAFie7.jpg

lol, what is wrong with them taking those pics in a random place to promote the fight ? Was the same with Rockhold.
Both Hendo and Belfort were in attendance for ufc fight night: Glover vs Bader, why couldn't they take a pic there?

MOHAWK VITOR ft TRT it is then

The Mohawk are all side effects of the Radicalness of Vitor. it also makes him more shredded at a higher age, getting more and more shred when he gets older. plus his haircut becomes more and more radical as his age progesses.

Great thread. Photos don't lie. Warhawk Belfort may be unstoppable.

Imagine if he'd come out with some looking like this :

awesome-mohawk-haircut-lizard-colors.jpg

itQbI37784.jpg

And on a side note , Anderson need to grow hair and come out with this :

p3.jpg

If he beats Hendo....I may start buying into this radical theory. Bump this after the fight :)

Imagine if he'd come out with some looking like this :

awesome-mohawk-haircut-lizard-colors.jpg

itQbI37784.jpg

And on a side note , Anderson need to grow hair and come out with this :

p3.jpg

Hahahahaha. You almost made me spill my breakfast beer.

You mean Vitor "The Walking Billboard" Belfort? Never seen a fighter rep his sponsors as much as he does.

I think his mohawk/rat tail has a lot to do with it...i just hope he keeps the hair similiar to his last two fights and doesnt change what is working for him...cant wait

His hair power level is over 9000

lol, what is wrong with them taking those pics in a random place to promote the fight ? Was the same with Rockhold.
Both Hendo and Belfort were in attendance for ufc fight night: Glover vs Bader, why couldn't they take a pic there?

Creates that str33t feel, bro

Those pics almost look like they were CGI'd over a green-screen.

I wonder how they managed to afford the 6 dollars they must've spent, for such high-tech photography.

Back