Forget top 5 GOAT, what about top TEN ?

What is so hard to understand? You were making a point out of that BJ failed a plastic test, and I was an idiot for pointing it out. Masking or turning the "process" with blockers or doing steroids is just as illegal, because the IV or the blockers is used because you used steroids first.

No, I asked you if you realize how stupid you sound for equating BJ/ Cormier to Jone/Anderson.

Retarded speculation + IV ≠ 2 positive tests + 2 positive tests.

Plastic ≠ Steroids

1 ≠ 4

Last edited:
GSP
Fedor
Aldo
MM
Cruz
Nog
Hendo
Cormier
Hughes
Edgar

No, I asked you if you realize how stupid you sound for equating BJ/ Cormier to Jone/Anderson.

Retarded speculation + IV ≠ 2 positive tests + 2 positive tests.

Plastic ≠ Steroids

1 ≠ 4

Sure, plastic might not be steroids, but USADA has prohibited it for a reason. Finding testosterone or peds is very hard and can be (according to WADA) almost impossible to find, unless you are very lucky. Masking agents are obviously easier to find, and that is why they are prohibited and also punished hard.

What you are saying makes about as much sense as saying that Brock was never caught using steroids (or Jones never used steroids the first time he was caught), so nobody can prove he cheated...Estrogen blockers could be used because he had other health issues... That is about just as naive.

DC isn't an easy example to find, because he's not an example of anything aside from test levels which aren't suspicious.

Sounds like you're just speculating with literally zero evidence. For example, endurance athletes often have low testosterone, and overtraining and weight cuts impact it as well. Trying to suggest that it's evidence of PED use by DC is spurious and unfair. There have been suspicious cases, but DC really isn't one of them. Not only is there no proof, but there's also no reasonable grounds for suspicion.

If DC pops I wont be trying to claim he's innocent, but he's entitled to the benefit of the doubt for the time being, and hasn't done anything to cast credible suspicion on himself.

It was an easy example to find, since he has T levels in the lower range of males, and that is quite surprising for a pro cage fighter, unless he has testicle cancer.

I am not accusing DC of anything, and my example might be unfair, since he never was caught, but it was to prove a GENERAL point.
Yes, I am speculating, and has little or no evidence. There is absolutely no proof DC did anything illegal, but there are obviously reasonable grounds for suspicion.

I will find another example next time (if I find interviews claiming another popular fighter has low T levels).

79178.png
1) Is this in order?
2) I didn't know Junior was Aldos nickname
3) Not bad picks. Hendo interesting choice

MM better mean something other than Mighty Mouse.

Don't act like you're surprised.
Sure, plastic might not be steroids, but USADA has prohibited it for a reason. Finding testosterone or peds is very hard and can be (according to WADA) almost impossible to find, unless you are very lucky. Masking agents are obviously easier to find, and that is why they are prohibited and also punished hard.

What you are saying makes about as much sense as saying that Brock was never caught using steroids (or Jones never used steroids the first time he was caught), so nobody can prove he cheated...Estrogen blockers could be used because he had other health issues... That is about just as naive.

Sorry, but you're never going to convince anyone that a test for Turinibol a Schedule III drug in the Controlled Substances Act (CSA), and Drostanolone another schedule III
= Voluntarily admitting to using an IV to rehydrate and having normal blood levels.

1. Fedor
2. GSP
3. Aldo
4. MM
5. Jones
6. Silva
7. Nog
8. Hendo
9. Hughes
10. Sakuraba/ Penn

Interchangeable ppl at last few spots: Cruz, Edgar, Liddell, Wand

Glad to see that Hughes has not been forgotten under GSP's shadow!

Don't act like you're surprised.

Sorry, but you're never going to convince anyone that a test for Turinibol a Schedule III drug in the Controlled Substances Act (CSA), and Drostanolone another schedule III
= Voluntarily admitting to using an IV to rehydrate and having normal blood levels.

So guys like JDS and BJ that fail a test for maskers or Lesnar that failed for blockers can be included in the rankings because it is less serious than pure steroids?
So.. if Jones and Anderson had used an IV to hide the drugs, they would still be in the rankings?

Do you realize how silly that sounds?

So guys like JDS and BJ that fail a test for maskers or Lesnar that failed for blockers can be included in the rankings because it is less serious than pure steroids?
So.. if Jones and Anderson had used an IV to hide the drugs, they would still be in the rankings?

Do you realize how silly that sounds?

I have stated that testing positive for steroids is worse than IV. Logic dictates that you can take an IV without taking steroids, but you cannot take steroids without taking steroids. This is common sense. BJ did not test positive for IV by the way, he admitted to using one when asked and fully cooperated. This is why Penn got half the suspension Jon did. Because professionals in the sport have common sense. This comparison is garbage and not even the worse of your two.

I have stated that testing positive for steroids is worse than IV. Logic dictates that you can take an IV without taking steroids, but you cannot take steroids without taking steroids. This is common sense. BJ did not test positive for IV by the way, he admitted to using one when asked and fully cooperated. This is why Penn got half the suspension Jon did. Because professionals in the sport have common sense. This comparison is garbage and not even the worse of your two.
Sure, WADA always reduce the sentence when guys cooperate. But that was really not my question. If Anderson And Jones had used an IV to mask their drugs, Claimed it was because of vertigo, And cooperated, they would have gotten only 6 months. In your book it means they deserve a place in the top 20 p4p, just like BJ And JDS? Because there is reasonable doubt?

So If you can hide the drugs, you never did them, because there is no proof? You do realize maskers Are prohibited for a reason? Because it means you did something you want to hide.

I understand you just mean well, by only punishing the guys that Are caught using the hard stuff, but that is not how the business of WADA works. If guys Are allowed to mask drugs, Nobody will get caught. 0%! It is just as bad getting caught hiding the drugs, as getting caught using them.

Last edited:
Bisping has 3 top wins in his his UFC career. 2 were close decisions and he was close to being finished 4 times in those 2 fights. I like the guy; but he is not in the running for being GOAT

Rockhold is his only truely elite win for me, Anderson and Hendo was too far over the hill by the time he beat them.

1 GSP
2 Fedor
3 Aldo
4 MM
5 Cruz
6 BJ
7 Hendo
8 DC
9 Werdum
10 Sakuraba

Sure, WADA always reduce the sentence when guys cooperate. But that was really not my question. If Anderson And Jones had used an IV to mask their drugs, Claimed it was because of vertigo, And cooperated, they would have gotten only 6 months. In your book it means they deserve a place in the top 20 p4p, just like BJ And JDS? Because there is reasonable doubt?

So If you can hide the drugs, you never did them, because there is no proof? You do realize maskers Are prohibited for a reason? Because it means you did something you want to hide.

I understand you just mean well, by only punishing the guys that Are caught using the hard stuff, but that is not how the business of WADA works. If guys Are allowed to mask drugs, Nobody will get caught. 0%! It is just as bad getting caught hiding the drugs, as getting caught using them.

I already said, I would not have BJ on my list. I already said, I agree with the IV thing. I just think the comparison was piss poor.

Edgar deserves to be top 10 maybe top 5, but everyone's list is going to be very similar.
Edgar could've easily won 145 and 135 belt had he drop down during his prime. Top 5/10 GOAT with his current resume though...
<{nope}>

Fedor
GSP
Silva
Jones
Aldo
MM
Saku
Hendo
Hughes
Frankie

1. GSP
2. Jones
3. Anderson
4. Cruz
5. Aldo
6. Fedor
7. MM
8. DC
9. Hendo

10. Royce Gracie
<{natewhut}>

Lol at any list w Cruz on it. The guy has never finished an elite opponent and never fought bigger men.

Back