3. GSP
4. Aldo
5. Silva
6. MM
7. Nog
8. Hughes
9. Hendo
10. BJ

McGregor came close to making my list...

However Is till feel like he has a little bit more to accomplish. But he is definitely GOAT worthy.

GSP
Fedor
MM
Aldo
Edgar
Cruz
Cormier
Werdum
Hughes
Shogun

Last edited:
Edgar deserves to be top 10 maybe top 5, but everyone's list is going to be very similar.

79178.png

Open to be moved around a little. Gotta say a lot of these are interchangeable. GSP seems like the clear #1 at this point though.
1. GSP
2. Fedor
3. DC
4. MM
5. Aldo
6. Hendo
7. Cruz
8. Frankie
9. Sakuraba
10. BJ

Disclaimer: I've heavily penalised Jones and Silva for being serial cheats. If I was to ignore the failed tests Jones would be #1 on this list and Silva would be #3.

Last edited:
Ten is hard to do. After the top six-ish it gets real murky tbh.

Aldo
Gsp/fedor
Cruz
MM
Penn
Hughes
Cain
Edgar
Werdum
Tj

Open to be moved around a little. Gotta say a lot of these are interchangeable. GSP seems like the clear #1 at this point though.
1. GSP
2. Fedor
3. DC
4. MM
5. Aldo
6. Hendo
7. Cruz
8. Frankie
9. Sakuraba
10. BJ

Disclaimer: I've heavily penalised Jones and Silva for being serial cheats. If I was to ignore the failed tests Jones would be #1 on this list and Silva would be #3.

Just want to give you cred for holding Jones and Silva out of the top 10.
Anderson is still my number 1 favorite fighter of allt time (but it's fucking hard holding on to that).

Glad to see about half the lists so far don't include the dick pillers

1. Fedor
2. Anderson
3. GSP
4. Jones
5. Hendo
6. Big Nog
7. Aldo
8. BJ
9. Sakuraba
10 Crocop/wand

Glad to see about half the lists so far don't include the dick pillers
But still including BJ caught of masking and DC having testosterone of a little girl?

1. GSP
2. Fedor
3. Aldo
4. Cruz
5. Maus
6. Big Nog
7. Hendo
8. Hughes
9. Werdum
10. Faber

People having Aldo down at like 7 make me sick. There was a clear top 5, and if you can't include Anderson and Jones for failing two drug tests, then logically he is now top 3.

But still including BJ caught of masking and DC having testosterone of a little girl?
Inform yourself. I see this misinformation about DC's T/E ratio at UFC 182 a lot, and it's based on a misconception.

“If they see a deviation in the T/E ratio of greater than 30 percent, there is something up. That’s a red flag,” Conte explained. “If you look at Daniel [Cormier’s] two ratios, they were .42 and .47; that’s about an eight percent deviation. If you look at the numbers for Jon Jones, his was basically an 80 percent deviation. His is suspicious and Daniel Cormier’s is not. It’s not just that he’s got very low [testosterone] levels, much lower than Daniel. Daniel’s are normal, his are extremely low.”

Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...2-Highly-Suspicious-80631#iC43x8QZmiVRSkgK.99

IV and totally unfounded suspicion = turinabol and/or two positive tests?

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Just want to give you cred for holding Jones and Silva out of the top 10.
Anderson is still my number 1 favorite fighter of allt time (but it's fucking hard holding on to that).
It's really disappointing.
I think that on principle you can't have these guys who fail multiple drug tests in the GOAT conversation. It's a betrayal of trust, poor sportsmanship, and raises questions about accomplishments.

IV and totally unfounded suspicion = turinabol and/or two positive tests?

Do you realize how stupid you sound?
What are you talking about? I can agree the DC case is hard to prove, since it was not a failed test (most to prove a point), but how is BJ any different? Because it is ok to fail a test once?

Back