Forget Megan Anderson and Kayla Harrison, this is the true future of women's 145

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
gabby-holloway.jpg

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Gabrielle-Holloway-107069

Only 26 years old and an utter beast. Sure she has a lot of losses but she's never been finished and just TKOed a girl SIX inches taller in her last fight - she is the Mark Hunt of WFW! UFC needs to sign her soon although I don't know the details of her Bellator contract.

...did I forget to mention the most important part? She is only 5'3 fighting at 145! Stand short and proud, WAR Gabanator!

lol, women's 145 barely has a present, let alone future.

Call me back when you can fill out a roster with 30 fighters with winning records.

How come it's only short black chicks that are getting into MMA?

5'3 at 145, Jesus...

gabby-holloway.jpg

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Gabrielle-Holloway-107069

Only 26 years old and an utter beast. Sure she has a lot of losses but she's never been finished and just TKOed a girl SIX inches taller in her last fight - she is the Mark Hunt of WFW! UFC needs to sign her soon although I don't know the details of her Bellator contract.

...did I forget to mention the most important part? She is only 5'3 fighting at 145! Stand short and proud, WAR Gabanator!
6-5 and that is your "future of 145"?

you are mental

What about Peggy Morgan?

She was ranked top-10 in that division very early in her career.

She must be good right? Or is it the most pathetic joke of a division in combat sports history?

What about Peggy Morgan?

She was ranked top-10 in that division very early in her career.

She must be good right? Or is it the most pathetic joke of a division in combat sports history?

Well, we know on which option the smart money lies.

And Morgan was top 12 right up until she retired with a .500 record. There are others in the top fifteen with similar records. Top ten if you drop the retired fighters and the 135'ers who have one fight in the division.

Back