Forensic Files (GOAT crime show)

First world problems, eh? Not sure if anything is better out there.

I honestly don't understand how anything in this day and age gets uploaded at such a low resolution.

Like, this was uploaded in Feburary. I can only assume that the original file was 1080i, as that is the broadcast standard, and when you upload the YouTube it usually preserves the original resolution.

So how in the fuck--and WHY?--did something like this get uploaded to YT as a 240p video in 2017?

Unsolved mysteries and city confidential were way better.

I like that show American Greed on CNBC. They like to focus on money making scams, but many times there are murder involved.

My favorite episode is about this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomedical_Tissue_Services

They stole organs from dead people without consent, and replaced with pvc pipes or something for funeral. This guy operated from down the street where I grew up.

If there's true crime in the show i'll watch it, but Forensic Files is quite possibly my favorite. I've seen every episodes multiple times and i will never forget about Steven Porco or the dude who killed the girl and left his footprint on a hamburger bun! HBO has a show on that is pretty much FF on fast forward!

I onced worked for a closed captioning company, and this show was used mainly for training purposes for new hires, so I had to watch and caption a lot of episodes. Good thing I like the show.

Back