Forensic Files (GOAT crime show)

youngsteinel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Anyone here a fan of the show Forensic Files? I swear I can't sleep without watching an hour or two before bed.

Favorite episodes?

Other true crime shows you actually (although they can't be) better?

I like the FF about Madeline Murray O'Hare. Wow, what she and her family went through must've been brutal.

The old guy who was using homeless people in a cattle purchasing scam and then murdering them and burying them on his property.

Those 2 cases inspired episodes of Law and Order; Criminal Intent (the best of the L&O franchise IMO).

GOAT tv show for taking a nap. I'm not saying it's boring at all, it's just dude's voice.

Forensic Files is a really good show, but I'd say that Unsolved Mysteries is GOAT of the true crime type shows.

I don't mind it but there is no mystery to it they give away the killer straight away.

At least cold case files builds it up a bit.

I like being teased a bit first, before i blow my wad.

Last edited:
The best and the original will always be HBO's Autopsy. Goat crime show, saw it as a kid.. Still gives me chills til this day.

Theres two episodes that take place around where I'm from, it's trippy seeing locations that i've been to on there.

GOAT tv show for taking a nap. I'm not saying it's boring at all, it's just dude's voice.

Same here. I've always loved the show. But on any given night it can put me to sleep in about 10 minutes. Like you said, the guys voice, the music, the overall low-key tone to the show.

I've probably seen 90% of the episodes but I don't know if I've ever seen one all the way through.

It's good. The narrator had recently died. A few years back I would watch a few episodes before going to bed. Only flaw is that it's only 30 minutes long.

I enjoy Dateline.

I've actually started watching Dateline again recently after not paying any attention to it for about two decades.

Do you watch 48 Hours? I think it may be even better.

48 hours is also good.

You should watch this case when you get the chance. I'm sure they'll make a movie out of it one day. The murder took place only a few miles from my place.

48 hours is also good.

You should watch this case when you get the chance. I'm sure they'll make a movie out of it one day. The murder took place only a few miles from my place.

Looks interesting. 240p is the best we got quality-wise, though?

Back