Forcing child to masturbate for cops in sexting case was wrong, court finds

Clever wording by the article, calling him a "Teen", but then saying the girls exact age.

If he was 18 or 19, sexting a 15 year old girl, he knew it was wrong and deserved what he got.

He probably shouldn't have killed himself, definitely not worth it - but yeah, he fucked up.

On another, more important note: We shouldn't allow cops to give people erection injections and photograph their dicks. That seems like a pretty clear violation of the 4th Amendment. Either prove your case on it's own merit, or back off - if you need to force the guy to get a hardon and take pics of his cock, your case is too weak anyway.

Every 18 year old I knew had sex with 15 year olds you weirdo. That's a 12th grader and a 10th grader.

Only somebody hiding something could be that dishonest.. Or autistic. No offense.

They shouldn't have forced that kid to jack off in front of the police, that was the wrong thing to do.

<Kpop01>

Lol. It’s getting to the point when I am expecting a version of this post every time I read a new thread.

It legitimately seems like there's a Department Of Corruption you can go into after you graduate police training. What the fuck is wrong with American Cops? It must not be hard to become a cop in a lot of cities.

Well, it's pretty darn easy in some cities, who are desperate, which is why you see stories pop up now and then about bad cops getting transferred like Catholic priests. Cops are also a little ganglike in that it's very looked down upon to snitch. I believe that most cops aren't bad, but it is a occupation that attracts a lot of bullies and manipulators.

Every 18 year old I knew had sex with 15 year olds you weirdo. That's a 12th grader and a 10th grader.

Only somebody hiding something could be that dishonest.. Or autistic. No offense.

Liberals defending pedophilia again, here we go...

But I guess this thread will be deleted/scrubbed clean

#cheesepizza @Ruprecht

Back