Forcing child to masturbate for cops in sexting case was wrong, court finds

reminds me of the guy they arrested a while back & anally searched him for hours

edit. found it

I hope all the cops and doctors involved with this, have their children die of cancer, and then hang themselves.

Was this Florida? Alabama?

This detective clearly doesn't respect private dicks.

How the fuck does this even happen? I mean, who in a position of authority could possibly have thought this was appropriate?

reminds me of the guy they arrested a while back & anally searched him for hours

edit. found it

giphy.gif

These sick republican cops have gone too far with their radical sexual behavior

The mother of the girl is a nutter as well. Her 15 yr old daughter and her BOYFRIEND were sharing explicit vids back and forth and she calls the cops on the boy? Was he 19yo or was he 15-17yo?

No point to suing the cops estate - what money would it have? Sue the police department, the city, the state.
The kid was 17 at the time. The mother is a crazy witch.

So the detective of the case (Abbott) committed suicide on charges relating to pedophilia, that were separate from this case. So clearly the cop was a pedo.

Anyone else who went along with him should be charged as well.

It legitimately seems like there's a Department Of Corruption you can go into after you graduate police training. What the fuck is wrong with American Cops? It must not be hard to become a cop in a lot of cities.

edit. found it

He settled for $1.6M - https://www.watchdog.org/new_mexico...cle_8205d403-dc74-597a-b08e-7306efb5c82f.html

It’s one of the most shocking and infamous cases to ever come out of New Mexico: A man, falsely suspected of carrying drugs, forced to undergo multiple anal cavity searches. Now, a year and half after the incident and six months after a settlement of $1.6 million in local taxpayer money was announced, New Mexico Watchdog has learned at least three police officers involved in the case are still on the job, while the status of three others remains a secret.

2 things i need to ask.
1,who was the judge that signed the warrant? cause they have a lot explain to do.
2,where do i get one of those injections for a hardon? cause I'm getting old now.

He settled for $1.6M - https://www.watchdog.org/new_mexico...cle_8205d403-dc74-597a-b08e-7306efb5c82f.html

It’s one of the most shocking and infamous cases to ever come out of New Mexico: A man, falsely suspected of carrying drugs, forced to undergo multiple anal cavity searches. Now, a year and half after the incident and six months after a settlement of $1.6 million in local taxpayer money was announced, New Mexico Watchdog has learned at least three police officers involved in the case are still on the job, while the status of three others remains a secret.

people have gotten way more for suffering waaay less. what a joke.

tfw this happened to you in america and not in germany

bir-anda-viral-oldu-adrienne-koleszar-polis-1552413.jpg

It legitimately seems like there's a Department Of Corruption you can go into after you graduate police training. What the fuck is wrong with American Cops? It must not be hard to become a cop in a lot of cities.

I remember reading a comparison of the amount of training cops around the world get. In Japan, Germany, etc. they receive years of training, basically a college degree. In America it is anywhere from a few weeks to a few months.

Not surprisingly, police corruption and police violence correlated strongly with the amount of training received (in first world countries).

Wow..this is crazzzy..

Mom is a fucked up cunt.
Detective a pedo

Everyone else involved...complicit lemmings..or pedos also.

Read the article dumb ass.

Yeah, you're the one who didn't read the article (,dumbass)

The cop who obtained the warrant to see the kid's boner later committed suicide to avoid being arrested on separate pedophilia charges.

its in the penal code

what in the actual fuck?

I remember this strange and unbelievable story from a while back and assumed that sanity had prevailed and the boner picture thing was dismissed. I don't understand how this actually ended up happening.

Every single person responsible for this needs to be dropped in a volcano.

They choose to hire stupid people instead of the brightest.

Back