For whom did you score the fight: Michael Bisping or Anderson Silva? (Poll)

For whom did you score the fight: Michael Bisping or Anderson Silva?

• Total voters
3-2 Bisping. The fight is scored round by round guys.

Round 1, 2, 4 for Bisping.
Rounds 3, 5 for Anderson.

Bisping was scoring points throughout--Anderson was hesitant and not doing much but landed the more significant strikes. Didn't throw that many kicks. He's really hesitant now.

If i'm Bisping I wouldn't be too high on the win. Anderson is still the better fighter.
If I'm Anderson I call it a career.

48-47 Bisping, 1 and 2 clearly, 4 close round and Bisping would have won round 3 without the knee

Silva 3-2. Bisping's face was telling the result
Not at all. The face was owing to an arguably dirty knee at the literal last second of a round when the competitor was trying to fetch his mouth piece. Anderson has the most disturbed moral compass of all time; he is either an angelic martial artist or an opportunistic killer.

The story of the fight was 5 rounds of pillow fisted pressure vs one devastating knee. Very entertaining close fight for sure but the story of the fight was not the damage; to boot, Anderson is the anti fedor in the sense he never cut.

I had it Silva 48-47

Bisping 1,2
Silva 3,4,5

Bisping 1,2,4

2 was pretty dominant for that matter. Idk where some people are going with Anderson lost the fight only because of his antics. He was outfought for the first 14 minutes, came back in the last min. of the 3rd, landed the knee in that confusion which turned around the fight for him.

He was solidly losing round 4 before the last minute of it. I didn't think those combinations were enough to swing the round for him personally.

Both had some key mistakes. Bisping turning completely towards Herb is what gave the opening for that knee. Silva was too willing to engage Bisping with his back to the fence in the last half of the fight. I enjoyed watching it.

The bell rang like a second later. The round was over. In real time it's almost impossible to see how he could have given the position he was in.

Right after the knee landed he was in a position to throw some more punches- maybe put Bisping completely out cold. you are right there was like only 1 second left but 1 punch could have been all it took for Bisping to be completely out

Had last 3 for Anderson but he did stand around doing nothing a lot.

Using the score system we have now...I scored it for Bisping. But I had Silva winning the fight if that makes sense. There is huge difference between a 10-9 round and 10-8 round in MMA. We need something in between. Over the 25 mins Silva clearly hurt him more

Anderson didn't do anything in round 4. If you give Anderson round 4 you are an idiot.

He has no one to blame but himself for being so ridiculously inactive until the last 20 seconds.

Anderson..i may not like the man, but he lost...

no way did he win this, he may have done more damage, but for a lack of concentration by bisping, bisping was crusing until that moment of madness..
and he still came back and won the 4th round..
damage was done by a basically free flying knee to the face..

well done mike, i never thought you'd do it...

this is better than a title, he just beat the so called goat..

48-47 Bisping.

The better fighter threw the fight away.

I knew anderson had to finish in the 5th... Even though he landed better shots he spent the majority of the fight watching bisping punch him in the face, thats never gonna win you a fight lol

Bisping won 1, 2 and 4.
I thought it was a pretty easy fight to score.

48-47 Bisping.

That was a very, very easy fight to score. Bisping clearly took rounds 1,2 and 4.

Just because someone throws a few punches at the end of a round, doesn't mean they win the round.
A round is five minutes and should be scored over five minutes.

Bisping 1,2,4

2 was pretty dominant for that matter. Idk where some people are going with Anderson lost the fight only because of his antics. He was outfought for the first 14 minutes, came back in the last min. of the 3rd, landed the knee in that confusion which turned around the fight for him.

He was solidly losing round 4 before the last minute of it. I didn't think those combinations were enough to swing the round for him personally.

Both had some key mistakes. Bisping turning completely towards Herb is what gave the opening for that knee. Silva was too willing to engage Bisping with his back to the fence in the last half of the fight. I enjoyed watching it.
Exactly this. 48-47 for Bisping, the judges all got it totally correct.

Back