For those you who had seen Hostel (2005) movie. What you do in this scenario?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
So i am watching it now and like half way. remembre two american guys go to find prostitutes and easy girls in some remote slovakian town they were told about with friend they made along way from iceland. After 1 night out and them all getting laid the iceland guy goes missing. They dont know him well so they just believe he checked out.

Next night josh and paxton two americans are drugged it seems. paxton passes out in some storage closet he thought was bathroom and josh passes out in his bedroom and wakes up in some dungeon and is tortured then killed. Paxton wakes up and realizes his good friend is missing and asks the front desk and they say his friend checked out.

What would you do?

The most ridicuous part of this entire horrible sack of shit is when Jay Hernandez cuts the girl's eyeball off at the retina nerve.

Be an American, shoot everyone, get my friend and go home.

Watch a better movie

lol no you are packbacking your friend goes missing. After seeing this movie would you suspect your friend is in some torture dungeon would you go after him?

Honestly the first hostel is good and i believe Tarentino had something to do with this film.

The torture shit is a bit much but the hot ass makes up for it. And an interesting premise that has actually happened.

I like the movie, but i like horror.. Shit really all genres if its good.

As far as what id do? Id hope i beat the shit out of whoever tried to clorophpme me

Honestly, I’ve been told by my cousin who works for the state department that this type of thing happens fairly frequently (not the arc torture dungeon but friends losing their friends in foreign countries).

Eventually it will get to the point where you just have to go home without your friend. That would be fucked up.

Also, in places like Thailand, it’s not super uncommon for one person from a group to get busted for weed or something and get sentenced to 5 years in jail, and again, there isn’t much you can do but go home without your friend.

Yeah. Whoever is torturing your friend could prove useful at Guantanamo.

Not sure what Guantanamo has to do with it but if I was in a foreign country and local law enforcement wasn’t of any help which I doubt they would be on a basic missing drunk tourist case then then embassy would be the next stop where you could ask for help and file a report before returning home.

Not much else you can do as a foreigner.

Not sure what Guantanamo has to do with it but if I was in a foreign country and local law enforcement wasn’t of any help which I doubt they would be on a basic missing drunk tourist case then then embassy would be the next stop where you could ask for help and file a report before returning home.

Not much else you can do as a foreigner.

i think i would approach the building with the smoke stack and if alarms kept going off in my head. I would catch a train and leave. Or if i run into those girls again and tell them i meet them back at hostel then just leave.

Watch a better movie

As an example, if you want to watch something that doesn't suck, here is a much better movie about losing a person in a foreign country

large_edRpe6hcJiBrIvCPDotv2n7vuMs.jpg

I really wanna like Eli Roth but I just can't, his style is just 'off', his camera angles and the way his scenes play out just ain't smooth enough and it looks like an amateur movie yet his ideas are original and good, it's a shame.

He could be the Tarantino of horror but casts terrible actors and the wrong team.

I always liked the premise of Hostel to be fair
The thought of some elite club that enjoys torture..

In that situation though I'd just raise the alarm to anyone that would listen and gtfo

Probably go to a massive rave in the Netherlands and dance my ass off.

I would leave that hostel right away, because they drugged me.

I'd see if local law enforcement would go in and find my friend, and if they didn't, then try the embassy.

Kinda stupid that they only killed one guy and were going to let the other one walk out of there, free to report them.

I have not seen the movie. Just basing this off the TS' description.

Back