For those who think Jones never took steroids

As to the thread itself, it's not that I do/don't think Jones took steroids.

It's that I don't think it made DC lose the fight, which is what matters. Jones baited DC into a headkick that both DC and Jones acknowledged before the fight was a bad tendency of DC's. That's Jones outfighting DC with tactics and strategy.

Everybody's on steroids

imrs.php

A huge variation could indicate that they had recently taken their dose, as opposed to the other test which was not near a dosage. One would obviously have higher testosterone than the other, hence the variation.

Having a lower variation doesn't necessarily mean that they're not doping to begin with though. If you tested someone using at the same two points in their cycle, then you wouldn't see much of a variance. Their levels would be similar because you tested them at similar points to their last dose.

Jones' test just indicates more probability of PED use. Not that Daniel isn't possibly using too.
The thing is, athletes could just as easily dose themselves with epitestosterone in an attempt to level out their T/E ratio, which is why deviations to Jones' extent are so suspicious.

As to the thread itself, it's not that I do/don't think Jones took steroids.

It's that I don't think it made DC lose the fight, which is what matters. Jones baited DC into a headkick that both DC and Jones acknowledged before the fight was a bad tendency of DC's. That's Jones outfighting DC with tactics and strategy.
But the question you're not asking is, how would Jones have performed without steroids? Maybe he wouldn't have been as aggressive? Maybe he would have mentally broken? Maybe Cormier would've broken his spirit? Maybe Jones would've self-sabotaged himself from too much doubt and second guessing. You and I will never be able to answer that question, but to pretend that the result would be the same without Jones taking steroids is also a question that you can't answer.

I've seen a lot of folks saying that his tests mean unintentional use. Any explanation to his suspicious T/E ratio before 182?

NO ONE thinks JBJ never took steroids. NO ONE.

Back