For those who think Jones never took steroids

Daniel Cormier had similarly suspicious ratios IIRC. I think it's obvious that Jones was on steroids, but so are/were a lot of other fighters. :)

It’s not the levels, but the variations from one sample to the next. Two samples were taken for each athlete, jones’ varied by 80%, while Cormier’s varied by only 8% from test to test.

This is an example of how USADA is way smarter and more strategic in there approach to testing that the average fan thinks. Knowing that its difficult to catch users with a positive test, they pay close attention to biological passports etc. While these don’t technically provide conclusive evidence of use, they expose who is using and who is clean. Once they identify a ped user, they begin to ramp up, vary and randomize the tests, until the cheater is caught.

Dc’s numbers were suspiciously low as well. I would bet most fighters are at least on HGH. How many times has someone been caught doing HGH? Maybe once?

Daniel Cormier had similarly suspicious ratios IIRC. I think it's obvious that Jones was on steroids, but so are/were a lot of other fighters. :)
The deviation between Cormier's ratios was 8% (ten times less than Jones' 80% deviation). Cormier was also 36 years old, while Jones was 27 years old, which is why Jones' levels and deviation are highly suspicious and relevant to the question of his guilt.
So no, they were not similar in the least.

Victor Conte thinks that Jones was taking a high end PED that was capable of beating USADA but it happened to get tainted with turinabol. Conte is slimy but when it comes to PED's and beating the system he knows what he is talking about.

Didn't Cormier have strange ratios as well? If it applies to Jones, then it applies to DC and everyone else as well.

He's not the first or last fighter to have a wacky T/E ratio. He beat DC and passed the tests at the time.

At first I thought you had said he beat the tests and passed DC at the time.

"By contrast, Daniel Cormier, Jones' opponent at UFC 182, had a T/E ratio of .4 on Dec. 2 and .48 on Dec. 17. Cormier passed both those tests."

"There's no problem with Daniel," Bennett said. "Trust me."

Lol look at this:

"So on Dec. 4, Jones' T/E ratios came up as .29 and .35. Jones actually took two drug tests that day because, according to Nevada Athletic Commission executive director Bob Bennett, his first urine sample was "watery." On Dec. 18, his T/E ratio came up as .19. Clearly, all three ratios were below that of the average male."

WATERY LOL, guy was trying to dilute his urine with water..

Jones is the unluckiest fighter in the UFC because so many unfortunate things are happening to him, just look at those accidental eye pokes

Didn't Cormier have strange ratios as well? If it applies to Jones, then it applies to DC and everyone else as well.

Please read the threads you post in so we all dont consider you a retard: "It’s not the levels, but the variations from one sample to the next. Two samples were taken for each athlete, jones’ varied by 80%, while Cormier’s varied by only 8% from test to test."

If you're going to respond, at least tag who you're responding to <Lmaoo>.

I think Chandler had a freak out after using some synthetic marijuana (needs fact-check).

I think you're right, I just remember telling my buddy who watches NFL and MMA that Chandler was the last clean one of PEDs lol

It’s not the levels, but the variations from one sample to the next. Two samples were taken for each athlete, jones’ varied by 80%, while Cormier’s varied by only 8% from test to test.

This is an example of how USADA is way smarter and more strategic in there approach to testing that the average fan thinks. Knowing that its difficult to catch users with a positive test, they pay close attention to biological passports etc. While these don’t technically provide conclusive evidence of use, they expose who is using and who is clean. Once they identify a ped user, they begin to ramp up, vary and randomize the tests, until the cheater is caught.

A huge variation could indicate that they had recently taken their dose, as opposed to the other test which was not near a dosage. One would obviously have higher testosterone than the other, hence the variation.

Having a lower variation doesn't necessarily mean that they're not doping to begin with though. If you tested someone using at the same two points in their cycle, then you wouldn't see much of a variance. Their levels would be similar because you tested them at similar points to their last dose.

Jones' test just indicates more probability of PED use. Not that Daniel isn't possibly using too.

Back