For those who think Jon Jones competed clean at some point, please answer me this

Nah he's dirty i just dont care

Jon Jones tested positive and got "vindicated" by the dick pill excuse. But before he was vindicated, he suffered a ton: lost millions of dollars, had his good name ruined, went through hell.

So he gets through it and gets to fight DC again. He knows that USADA is going to be up his ass, he knows there's a large amount of MMA fans hoping for his demise because they didn't buy his dick pill excuse, and he knows the personal and financial hell another positive test would bring.

And knowing all that... HE STILL CHOSE TO USE PEDS. He had so little confidence in his ability to compete against DC clean, he took the risk of using PEDs, knowing that the consequences would be ASTRONOMICALLY BAD for him.

So I ask you: if Jon Jones had previously competed clean, and had previously beaten DC while clean... why would he choose to take such a costly risk?

The only answer I can come up with is Jon Jones had NO CONFIDENCE in his ability to compete clean against DC.

If you got some evidence he didn't compete clean before the confirmed pops. then up it or shut it....

Personally, I think he tried fighting St Preux off the sauce and looked like crap.

He knew he wasn’t beating Cormier without that edge.

and when victor conte speaks people listen. the balco lap was the first time someone created stuff to beat drug testers. who knows how much longer balco would of lasted if victor didn't have tax trouble and the lab for raided.
Thought Balco was found out because someone at the Olympics snitched and sent in a sample to WADA and they found it to be an undetectable steroid known as THG!

That depends on which roids you're taking. Let's not give all PEDS this bad label! Some will keep you horny like a teenager.

But in Jones' case I believe it cause his Testosterone levels were severely depressed, which means he didn't go through a proper PCT after his usage. And he was later popped for using Clomid and Letro I believe which would prevent bitch tits and raise his testosterone levels back up.

Then he was later popped for Turinabol, which is a drug that doesn't aromatize to estrogen or barely aromatizes which would be logical for him to use as a steroid since he was previously caught with an estrogen blocker!

yup it simple facts jones is a cheater and Im shocked all the people who still think he a perfect person and a saint of a man

What I have never understood is USADA was testing him for over 1 year and his whole camp. They found nothing. If it takes until the weigh in to catch somebody and the fight goes down USADA is awful at their job. So either he was clean until just before the fight or USADA are a bunch of idiots. He is not going to pop a roid 2 days out. USADA fucked up..

Jones took a test, was clean, then had miniscule amounts, followed by another test being clean. This is more suspect than the dick pills

He absolutely dominated osp in that fight . When he finally felt like taking osp down In later rounds he did so with ease.

If anything it looked like he was working off 14 months of ring rust.

Plus it as his 4th decision win in a row. Not sure what everyone expected. Osp is a tough fighter

hQNIGY2.jpg

he won but looked show and lacked power that was clear.

What I have never understood is USADA was testing him for over 1 year and his whole camp. They found nothing. If it takes until the weigh in to catch somebody and the fight goes down USADA is awful at their job. So either he was clean until just before the fight or USADA are a bunch of idiots. He is not going to pop a roid 2 days out. USADA fucked up..

or jones ego was like they wont test be fight week and bam he got busted.

How many fighters does UFC have that pass USADA? Jones failed twice because of coincidence? Lol...yeah fuckin right.

jones knows he can pop a ped right before the fight knowing even if he drug tested there no way to get the test back in a few hours so he can fight any way than dealwith it after.

or jones ego was like they wont test be fight week and bam he got busted.

But my understanding is that was the one test he knew was coming. That he actually flunked the one test that was not a random. So the whole thing is very odd.

Thought Balco was found out because someone at the Olympics snitched and sent in a sample to WADA and they found it to be an undetectable steroid known as THG!

taxes problems also played a part in it. trust me I heard about it every day on the local news. I live in san jose.

But my understanding is that was the one test he knew was coming. That he actually flunked the one test that was not a random. So the whole thing is very odd.

if he failed a test he know that was coming than he really is the dumbest person on earth. I watched the csac hearing and he looked really dumb there 2 so maybe he really is that dumb.

even cro cop wasn't dumb enough to fail a test he knew the date it was happening

Under USADA Jones has:
1 win,
2 PED suspensions,
2 belts stripped
3 banned substances found in his system.

Giving Hendricks a run for his money.

Jon Jones tested positive and got "vindicated" by the dick pill excuse. But before he was vindicated, he suffered a ton: lost millions of dollars, had his good name ruined, went through hell.

So he gets through it and gets to fight DC again. He knows that USADA is going to be up his ass, he knows there's a large amount of MMA fans hoping for his demise because they didn't buy his dick pill excuse, and he knows the personal and financial hell another positive test would bring.

And knowing all that... HE STILL CHOSE TO USE PEDS. He had so little confidence in his ability to compete against DC clean, he took the risk of using PEDs, knowing that the consequences would be ASTRONOMICALLY BAD for him.

So I ask you: if Jon Jones had previously competed clean, and had previously beaten DC while clean... why would he choose to take such a costly risk?

The only answer I can come up with is Jon Jones had NO CONFIDENCE in his ability to compete clean against DC.

Logic, reasoning, and an interesting and very valid point.

giphy.gif

With all the shit that had Jon had shoveled through over the recent years, especially before his last failed test, you would think he would be as careful as he could ever be.. Jon knows the backlash very well, he is not a stupid man.. but if you look at Jones' history, his actions, and his personality, you will soon see he kind of cheats in every aspect of his life.. that is the problem with being a shitty person, sometimes it bleeds in to everything you do.

Then recently, we hear that Vince Conte is claiming that Jones is dosing right before the fight itself, right before the event..so hes even on some short term gear during the fight itself, that stuff starts to get into a weird territory too.. some fighters are going into the cage pretty shaky and perhaps a bit drained from the pre fight nerves, where as another guy that allegedly was pre fight dosing like Jones, could have a huge mental edge where he feels completely full of piss and vinegar, and comes out roaring.. whos to say what designer drugs there are, what if they have really good meds that can reduce pain, while boosting energy, with little sideeffects, atleast none that matter while you are trying to knock a dude out.

Yeah it's pretty messed up. They waited till he fell asleep and built a ring around him when USADA came. Such a shame.

That crazy pregnant lady who jumped in front of his car and planted weed and money in there (which Jones took out to not let the corrupt police have) also played a part in making this saint look like a sinner.

he won but looked show and lacked power that was clear.

Lacked power? First fight in 14 months. It ended up being his 4th decision win in a row. Took OSP down easily in the 4th and the 5th (didn't even bother trying in the early rounds).

What power was he lacking? It's not like he is a KO machine.

Jon's scheduled fights with DC have yielded three blood tests which indicated either cycling off PEDs or imminent death (UFC 182), a banned substance (UFC 200) and steroids (UFC 214). It is clear that something is badly amiss here.

Then there was Jon's bizarre statement that he beat DC 'off steroids' the first time they fought, which rather implied that he had been 'on steroids' at some point.

It is very difficult not to conclude that Jon is a cheater.

Back