For those who don't watch the conferences ...

If I didn't watch I can't give cliffs. Duh!

some drunk coke head giving an infomercial about some garbage whiskey.

they mostly talked about shoes because him and conor shop at the same store in Europe... Conor mentioned once that he owns a whiskey compny and then they kind of played music and stared at each other

People actually believed that was whisky he was drinking? There is a reason he brought it in a separate bottle.

It was just that Brazilian vitality tea he drinks all the time.

Conor did a lot of coke and then talked some shit for 40 minutes.

People actually believed that was whisky he was drinking? There is a reason he brought it in a separate bottle.

It was just that Brazilian vitality tea he drinks all the time.
aren't you that moron who said that conor would never grant khabib a match because he didnt want to make him rich?

<DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH>

Cliffs:
Bus
Bus
Fook
Fook you
Putin
Bus
Bus
Fook

(Rinse and repeat)

It was crazy!!

McGregor made a Muslim joke, some guy called him an infidel and tried to behead him. Next thing you know Dana White was boxing Tito while Georges wasn’t impressed by their performance.

Then Kenny Florian said he was underpromoted because of racism and a young prospect named Erick something said he wasn’t suprised mother fuckers.

Anyway, not that exciting, but don’t fear me fear the consequences.

<BirdieOwn><BirdieOwn><BirdieOwn><BirdieOwn>

It was crazy!!

McGregor made a Muslim joke, some guy called him an infidel and tried to behead him. Next thing you know Dana White was boxing Tito while Georges wasn’t impressed by their performance.

Then Kenny Florian said he was underpromoted because of racism and a young prospect named Erick something said he wasn’t suprised mother fuckers.

Anyway, not that exciting, but don’t fear me fear the consequences.

It was horrible.

Conor acted like a frightened rat trying to claw out of a bucket

He offered Khabib a whiskey to help get out of the bucket but Khabib "never drinks" so it just kind of stale mated.

Id rather drink the piss of a thousand screaming mongols than that 20$ bottle of swill.

Proper 12.

Khabib is a fanboy.

Khabib disrespects Putin.

Proper 12.

Khabib doesn't drink.

Khabib fought 26 nobodies.

Proper 12

Khabib's manager is a scumbag and abandoned his son.

Proper 12.

@Clippy just has to get his grand standing and hot dogging in.

Back