For those of you that dont know

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Nathan For You is one of the funniest shows I've seen in a really long time. I think its on season 3 or 4 now but its still pretty under the radar for how funny it is.

Quick brief: Guy helps struggling small business owners by coming up with outrageous ideas to improve their business.

IMO the guys style of awkward humor is brilliant

Last edited:
Haven't heard of it. Sounds worth checking out.

Looks silly, I'll check it out.
Mayberry PSA's are good for the community. We hip each other to some pretty great stuff.

wrxg_f-maxage-0.gif

That looked pretty goddamn hilarious...it would be a little better if he really did ruin people's lives.

The show is super hilarious, but I can only watch it while drinking because it gives me so much anxiety watching people get fucked with.

The very first episode he convinced a dude to sell shit flavored ice cream lol

Nathan For You is one of the funniest shows I've seen in a really long time. I think its on season 3 or 4 now but its still pretty under the radar for how funny it is.

Quick brief: Guy helps struggling small business owners by coming up with outrageous ideas to improve their business.

IMO the guys style of awkward humor is brilliant

Funny clip. I will check out some episodes. Does it start off good from season 1 or should I start at season 2? Usually these types of shows take about ten episodes to get into a groove
I liked the conor kid.

Man you're late to the train. I've been watching it for years.

Seinfeld is something you might also want to check out. ;)

Back