For the very few of you excited about Chuck vs Tito 3

Oh really, you’re the agent and you’re here to collect my sample? I’m gonna need to some I.D.

250px-Adalaide.jpg
<HisEye>

Oh, come on in.

let there be blood.

I’ve been waiting for this my whole life.

Said no one ever.

No way man, some old Tito fans gonna very happy

Oh good point.

Kinda like the Murko fans who are dying for him to have “revenge matches” against everyone he ever lost to.

They would call out Big Nog in a nursing home for a brief moment of deluded redemption.

I'm always excited to watch Tito get the snot beat out of him

I once went to an IFL event where UFC legends Marco "King of the streets" Ruas vs. Maurice Smith was the main event. This fight was 2-5 years after their heyday, and after 1 round they were exhausted, and by the 4th round when it mercifully ended. neither could stand up. It was an embarrassment to them and MMA. Liddell vs. Ortiz 10-15 years ago was great, today it's silly.

Machida's drink is the bottle that has the Pissing Dragon logo on it

Usually, I leave the bottle in the paper bag and drink it in parking lots, though. Man the pigs get rustled when they find out they can't cite me because I'm drinking harmless urine.
<NoneOfMy>

Machida's drink is the bottle that has the Pissing Dragon logo on it

Usually, I leave the bottle in the paper bag and drink it in parking lots, though. Man the pigs get rustled when they find out they can't cite me because I'm drinking harmless urine.
<NoneOfMy>

<[analyzed}><seedat>

As long as they can still take calcium supplements to the reduce the risk of hip fractures in case of a fall, I'm watching the fight.

Back