For the intregrity of the Sport

Bend NvR Break

Order to Chaos. Chaos to Order.
@Steel
Reaction score
Colby has to fight the winner of Woodley vs Till.

No one can deny he's been winning and won an interim title. Not to mention active.

For competition purposes he deserves get the next shot.

Flame me but what's right is right. Don't delegitimize winning now.

Excellent point. Let's hope the 170 title issue gets completely resolved like this by the end of the year.

Interim titles aren't real titles. It's just a (sort of) guarantee that you get the next shot at the real title.

Agree TS.

Strangest thing is I can see Colby winning against either guy.

Woodley is the tougher match-up of the two, due to his wrestling ability, but I could see Colby pressing him up against the fence and wearing on him over a 5 rounder.

Till has the power and the size to knock out EITHER guy imo, but his kryptonite is wrestling, as even HE admits.

they should change the name from "Interim Champion" to "Integrity Champion".

What's right is right. Right?

this is MMA

he deserves nothing
This is the UFC he gets nothing but what he leverages.

For competition purposes he should be automatically guaranteed the winner of Woodley vs Till. The guy is 14-1 with 10 fights in the UFC and in, imo, the most competitive division in the UFC.

Apparently Yoel had face surgery and won't be fighting Costa

King Colby has expressed interest in the past about going up to 185, so they should grant him his wish and book him vs Paulo

2eng1a.jpg

Colby has to fight the winner of Woodley vs Till.

No one can deny he's been winning and won an interim title. Not to mention active.

For competition purposes he deserves get the next shot.

Flame me but what's right is right. Don't delegitimize winning now.

You must be new to this whole UFC thing...this is the same company that’s giving Brock Lesnar a title shot

They’ll end up matching up Cuckington with Usman lmao

Back