For ppl who believe in spirits. I have a question.

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So I'm rigid in this. I believe in afterlife and I respect all opinions.

So when my son was a newborn, my wife and I heard a spirit say my name. It scared the #$+& out of us. We were in bed and I felt whoever at the foot of the bed. I never looked back and it left. I'd say the spirit saying my name and feeling was 30 seconds.

So here is my question.

Do they in your opinion get to choose when to visit? Do they get to choose when you hear or see them? Or is it them just breaking through a 3rd wall? The voice was so low and deep and non human sounding. So no way to know if female or male.

Also can you hear their voice but no apparition or would I of saw whoever?

It still creeps me out to this day.

Thanks

Who doesn't believe in Whiskey?

I believe in an afSherlife

So when my son was a newborn, my wife and I heard a spirit say my name. It scared the #$+& out of us. We were in bed and I felt whoever at the foot of the bed. I never looked back and it left. I'd say the spirit saying my name and feeling was 30 seconds.

So here is my question.

Do they in your opinion get to choose when to visit? Do they get to choose when you hear or see them? Or is it them just breaking through a 3rd wall? The voice was so low and deep and non human sounding. So no way to know if female or male.

Thanks
The majority of people aren't going to believe you, so get ready for criticism.

What do you mean you "felt whoever at the foot of your bed". Could you not move? Did you not see them?

The majority of people aren't going to believe you, so get ready for criticism.

What do you mean you "felt whoever at the foot of your bed". Could you not move? Did you not see them?

I felt something at the foot of the bed. I didn't move cuz I was scared. Plain and simple. I didn't want to see what was at foot of the bed.

And I know ppl won't write me or give it real.

Stop smoking meth before going to bed.

It was just some black dude who got tired of hiding under the bed.

So here is my question.

Thanks
I believe you believe this happened. It didn't. Look into sleep paralysis and waking dreams, that' what happened.

I've had a multitude of things like this happen and once you recognize what it is, you can snap yourself out of it.

I believe in spirits but I don't think they can choose when you see them....unless it's like God/holy spirit

I believe you believe this happened. It didn't. Look into sleep paralysis and waking dreams, that' what happened.

I've had a multitude of things like this happen and once you recognize what it is, you can snap yourself out of it.

My wife heard it too or I'd say OK.

My wife heard it too or I'd say OK.
She probably heard something then convinced herself of what you thought it was. It' called mass halucination/hysteria. I'e literally been in your exact situation.

She probably heard something then convinced herself of what you thought it was. It' called mass halucination/hysteria. I'e literally been in your exact situation.

Yea....

I don't think so.

She said what I heard but before I told her.

But ok

I felt something at the foot of the bed. I didn't move cuz I was scared. Plain and simple. I didn't want to see what was at foot of the bed.

And I know ppl won't write me or give it real.
Sounds like sleep paralysis.

Sounds like sleep paralysis.

I was awake. I never even went to sleep. I just climbed into bed. This was the time that my sons game would randomly go off.

I understand the doubtfulness of this.

What did the voice sound like?

These threads creep me out.

i'll be real. the voice you heard, since u just had a kid most likely was from a relative of yours who passed away, just showing up to say hello to you the wife and the baby.

Back