For Honor

Still loving this game as well.

Got my Warden and Warlord up to rep 3. Probably gonna start with the Peacekeeper now since that class wrecks me the most.

I Much prefer the 1v1 or 2v2 over the 4v4 modes at this point. Fighting a maxed out team with their ridiculous revenge gear is not much fun. I prefer a level playing field.

I'm still enjoying it, almost reputation 3 with Valkyrie. I'll use the Berserker sometimes, and want to try to improve with the Conqueror to play as a heavy.

I'm hoping they fix these servers, and Peacekeeper/Orochi need to get a nerf in some capacity in my opinion. Especially PK, lol.

Getting bored. Need more to do, more game modes. Get on, stomp some people for a couple games. Get bored doing the same thing. Log off.

the fighting mechanics are great and the combat is great, I just need more to do

Getting bored. Need more to do, more game modes. Get on, stomp some people for a couple games. Get bored doing the same thing. Log off.

the fighting mechanics are great and the combat is great, I just need more to do
Indeed, the thing I am getting bored with is the lack of maps.

I'd like them to add some duel options.. like spectators and tournaments.

Learn a new character?

Am I the only one who thinks that dodging (while exhausted) should take stamina away. Just like attacks do. At the least I think the movement should be reduced

Am I the only one who thinks that dodging (while exhausted) should take stamina away. Just like attacks do. At the least I think the movement should be reduced
You know what should drain stamina? Running.

I actually don't mind that running doesn't drain stamina.. Running attacks close the distance pretty well and I haven't personally had an issue with gassed people running away at all.

Anyone here still playing this?

I just started and I really like the game so far. I'm trying to play Lawbringer, but I'm having some trouble mastering him so I'm not doing too good in online matches.

Anyone here still playing this?

I just started and I really like the game so far. I'm trying to play Lawbringer, but I'm having some trouble mastering him so I'm not doing too good in online matches.
I still play off and on, but the game has lost some of its luster with there not being much to do.

I still play off and on, but the game has lost some of its luster with there not being much to do.
I can see where you're coming from. I suppose just dueling all the time becomes boring after a while. But I think this game will be fun to play for a while. Especially since I don't play that often, so it's not like I'll wear myself out quickly.

I'm taking a break for a bit to play other games. I think it is a great game but I got a little tired of running the same modes, fwiw tired after well over 100 hours of game time. The grind to rep 3 after you've done it for 2 or 3 characters is slightly tedious. They've done some good work with rewarding more steel and modifying the orders around though and revenge finally got nerfed on PC today. More maps would help and one or two more game modes with a different objective, like the story mission where you defended the battering ram but 4v4, than capture a point would go a long way towards getting me back in the game. I like 4v4 a lot because it's chaos. Elimination and Dominion are fun modes but Skirmish is just kind of boring to me.

Lawbringer just got a good buff so you're starting at the right time.

One thing I can't seem to understand is why I don't enjoy playing other people and prefer to play against bots. In every other game given the choice I never play PVE but in this I feel I get a more consistently enjoyable experience out of it at the expense of a lower win rate.

I've really only gotten into PVP with this game and Destiny. Played a bit of Gears of War way back but the chat cretins turned me off that game quickly.

The bots will rip you up if you're not careful, lol. They gank worse than real players. The problem with pvp is a lot of people use the scummiest tactics or exploits or moves like spamming the Peacekeeper zone attack when they get revenge or Warlord headbutt spam. It's boring to play against. But they seem to be handling balance changes decently so it should be interesting to see how the game plays down the line. I do hope a community sticks with it because it's such a unique game.

I moved away from this game in the last couple weeks, but I read an article today that revenge mode is getting nerfed in the next patch. Just thought I'd share.

I don't know what's going on but DLC is needed ASAP. The team modes are just awful. It's basically which team can gang up the most. Most duels revolve around who can parry to guard break the most. Game is dying and Ubisoft doesn't care

Glad I stayed away. Figured the community would die quickly.

Back