for Dana: Mousasi is a true legend

murat duman

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Once Mousasi were giving the names of guys who were making more money than him and at the same time who were beaten by him, Dana's reaction over those guys were like: he is legend, he is popular in his country bla bla bla.Wake up Mr Dana White, I guess you don't have an internet connection or sometimes it comes and goes away, because every mma fan who has internet connection knows that he is a legend like mirko, fedor, hendo, rua, vitor or big nog (in my opinion he is better tha all) and after all those years he is still in his prime and he is a true respected idol among young fighters. And maybe even DC were getting used to this sport by watching his videos ha:) At the age of 30, Mousasi's name is going back to days when mma started to shine. And weird but look at that old fighters who were considered as the reason for getting used to this sport by watching their videos, and those are legends, and at the age of 30 Mousasi is one of them
And weird but you are not aware of this.And Mousasi, I guess what he espects from you is not to dye your hair but to be a trash talker like Conor. It is up to you dude whether staying like a true legend like who you really are or being a more earning but less respected trash talker

Last edited:
HjQAo.gif

Fighters that are complaining about their pay...News Flash, don't like you pay, NEGOTIATE!

If you have already signed the contract, you can't be bitching about how much someone else is making.

Fighters that are complaining about their pay...News Flash, don't like you pay, NEGOTIATE!

If you have already signed the contract, you can't be bitching about how much someone else is making.
Good point of view, but when do you expect him to complain about his pay, after signing the cobtract? funny

I'm pretty sure 'bitching' is part of negotiating for a better deal

I'm pretty sure 'bitching' is part of negotiating for a better deal
absolutely, but I couldn't figure it out why Dana defined him as "free agent" it is true but what is the make use of it,Moose is the one whom he couldn't escape from his hands for the sake of his organization, he would rather be telling people that he was willing to negotiate

Last edited:
Fifth line before using a period. I couldn't read that.

Guys why don't you stop complaining about spelling, commas etc and starting to type about the idea

Guys why don't you stop complaining about spelling, commas etc and starting to type about the idea
What idea? There isn't an idea in that run on sentence anywhere.
Is this your "idea"?
And weird but you are not aware of this.And Mousasi, I guess what he espects from you is not to dye your hair but to be a trash talker like Conor. It is up to you dude whether staying like a true legend like who you really are or being a more earning but less respected trash talker
That's not an idea, that's a contradiction.

Back in 2008 after he won that Dream GP he was ranked #2 in the world @ MW. Almost 10 years later he is ranked #4 @ MW. He has been top 10 his entire career either at MW or LHW. He also fought and beat heavyweights when other fighters are ducking guys over 2-3 lbs advantage.

He has wins over: Lombard, Cyborg, Kang, Manhoef, Jacare, Hunt, Babalu, Soko, Goodridge, O'Brien, OSP, Kyle, Latifi, Munoz, Hendo, Philippou, Leites, Santos, Vitor, Hall, Weidman.
In K-1 he beat Musashi and at that time current K-1 HW champ Kyotaro.

Moose is,a fun fighter and a great vet. But legend gets tossed around way too much Hendo is a legend , Lidell is a legend , Moose is a fun fighter that has had a great career

What idea? There isn't an idea in that run on sentence anywhere.
Is this your "idea"?

That's not an idea, that's a contradiction.
man, mousasi is a legend and Dana is treating him like he is an ordinary fighter before negotiations, if Dana calls all that guys (who were beaten and were still making more money than Moose) as legends and that is the reason for paying him less, than who is Mousasi?
I know him as a true legend, am I wrong?

Last edited:
Moose > Hendo and Liddell, his career is as old as theirs and as hardworking fighter as them, as gifted as them but he is now 31, and his calmness is far beyond them, and Liddell maybe a legend but internet is full of his "going back to sleep in slow motion" videos

Back in 2008 after he won that Dream GP he was ranked #2 in the world @ MW. Almost 10 years later he is ranked #4 @ MW. He has been top 10 his entire career either at MW or LHW. He also fought and beat heavyweights when other fighters are ducking guys over 2-3 lbs advantage.

He has wins over: Lombard, Cyborg, Kang, Manhoef, Jacare, Hunt, Babalu, Soko, Goodridge, O'Brien, OSP, Kyle, Latifi, Munoz, Hendo, Philippou, Leites, Santos, Vitor, Hall, Weidman.
In K-1 he beat Musashi and at that time current K-1 HW champ Kyotaro.
absolutely, this kid has been a serial killa since he was cut from milk by his mother

Back