For an mma site, sherdog has a lot of budderatches

trident

Water Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Jesus people you're not Mark Hunt the white knights on this forum shitting on fighters who have tested positive for roids is appalling for a testosterone run site.

What the fuck just shut up. We all get it. Life is unfair. Some people cheat. Others do too and never get caught. It's bad to do it. You live in an unfair world.

Remember when men where men and just watched men fight and drank beer? Does anyone remember that? Because that's what matters when watching people fight.

You snowflakes are ruining this world

I smoke pot and watch WMMA and DON'T go on sherdog to complain out my butthole. I guess we'll never be friends

I'm with TS, rules and laws only matter to pussies.

This world ain't no kiddie playground you snowflake beta cucks, and anyone who needs referees and police and military to enforce those pussy laws and rules to protect them and their families from other predatory humans who don't want to play fair is nothing short of a budderatch.

And I don't use that term lightly.

Last edited:
I've been around the site since 2003 (this join date is irrelevant) and can say recently the site has become fucking gay. Trolling isn't funny, and threads aren't even about fighting anymore.

I remember when Donny threads were a thing and people argued over which pride or ufc champ could cross over and wreck fools. Now you have people thinking gay shit like Colby Covingtong is exciting and funny. It's sad.

I smoke pot and watch WMMA and DON'T go on sherdog to complain out my butthole. I guess we'll never be friends
Never say never but a word about this butthole thing. I wasnt talking about buttholes

Sadly once an athlete is caught juicing it trumps all his accomplishments in the sport.

I just made it up, so yes.
WkRaORp.gif

Im came here just to find out what budderatches means.

Not sure about the OP though....did you make a thread just to support steroids?

Sadly once an athlete is caught juicing it trumps all his accomplishments in the sport.
It shouldn't

When a company does it no one cares. We love the act of publicly humiliating people who are better than us.

Jesus people you're not Mark Hunt the white knights on this forum shitting on fighters who have tested positive for roids is appalling for a testosterone run site.

What the fuck just shut up. We all get it. Life is unfair. Some people cheat. Others do too and never get caught. It's bad to do it. You live in an unfair world.

Remember when men where men and just watched men fight and drank beer? Does anyone remember that? Because that's what matters when watching people fight.

You snowflakes are ruining this world

1. Your post is different how?
2. Jones was your boy wasnt he?
3. Ignorance is bless..if you want to live on thinking roids don't affect the fights or health of the fighters you enjoy watching that's up to you..

Never say never but a word about this butthole thing. I wasnt talking about buttholes
I do never say never! Or always... And I sort of added the butt thing. It wasn't necessary and I take it back.... No. Wait- I stand by it. I stand by it

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Wastelanded!

Sorry bud, I thought this was a legit discussion

1. Your post is different how?
2. Jones was your boy wasnt he?
3. Ignorance is bless..if you want to live on thinking roids don't affect the fights or health of the fighters you enjoy watching that's up to you..
I bet you're fun at parties

Back