For all the Rampage fans

frederick

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He's streaming on twitch and having breakfast with his coach and talking to viewers.

He just asked the waitress if she wants to touch his love muscle.

"I'll give you a tip. I really wanna give you the whole thing though "

[<dunn]

hes gonna be a guest on the call of duty champs today

Bellator forum?
If there is one.
I really don't know or care enough to check.
There's Conor McGregor forum if you'd like to talk about the most important fight any mma guy has ever been involved in. It's happening this month. Strangely Quinton Jackson won't be fighting. I'm not so sure what he does these days can really even be identified as fighting.

Bellator forum?
If there is one.
There's Conor McGregor forum if you'd like to talk about the most important fight any mma guy has ever been involved in. It's happening this month. Strangely Quinton Jackson won't be fighting. I'm not so sure what he does these days can really even be identified as fighting.

Um, yes, Rampage is still fighting. Why wouldn't it identify as fighting?

Bellator forum?
If there is one.
Says he doesn't know or care enough to check yet posts a paragraph explaining why.

Oh, I thought you meant...

rampage_1.gif

You know, funny story about that...

Never mind.

Doesn't he just walk around frozen and get beat up in between giving interviews aboutvregretting having ever gotten into fightsport?
I've had moments when I like Rampage, but also moments where he seems like the biggest bully ass ever, not to mention incredibly rude to women. The thing that turned me the most against him was the the contestant he mocked and bullied and nicknamed "Titties" on Ultimate Fighter. What he did to that kid was unforgivable.

Bellator forum?
If there is one.

UFC Discussion
Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here. This includes the fighters. So, STFU. Most important fight is an exhibition against a retired boxer? LMAO

Fuck You <21>

Back